My gf noticed I was a bit tense during the last dip and I told her I put some of my money into crypto

My gf noticed I was a bit tense during the last dip and I told her I put some of my money into crypto.
It was from a while ago, before I even met her so my initial investment wasn't even much.
She made me show my portfolio and she insisted I'd check out her half before it sank even further.
Why are women so bad with money?

>telling a girl you're fucking exactly how much money you have.

Stay poor, beta

Why are you so bad with money?
>talks about it
>feels anxious during dips
>has a gf

I mouth rape my wife when she is on her period. I showed her how much money we lost in the dip, and raped her for doubting my decisions. Women love rape

too much, make it more subtle next time

Females act on emotion not logic. There’s a reason this is a male dominated field

>gf
>put some of my money in
>insisted i'd check out her half
wtf man?

>her half
of what? did she invest too or does she just assume half of your investment is hers?

if the latter then idk what to tell you op except you are a massive retard and date a roastie

I hope you slapped the shit out of her

this

This op.
Don't be an idiot

>before I even met her
>her half

>I put some of my money into crypto.
> I'd check out her half before it sank even further.

cuck slave that you are, this must be bait

he's baiting

why are you replying to bait no one is this autistic

just your woman

>invested ur own money before u met her
>her half
I know it’s bait but still got me.

B-bait

>made nice gains last month
>tell gf I'll give her 0.1 btc so she can start learning about investment and trading
>"lol 0.1 what is that worth"
>tell her it's 1.5k
>"yeah no I don't want to do this money stuff it's complicated"

I knew my gf is the worse when it comes to savings and money but I didn't think she was dumb enough to not accept half a month of her wage for free with a lot of potential.

At least she knows she's dumb enough to succeed in this field and thinks that's it's better if you have it.
Respect this, man. He knows you're better than her and accepts it.
I would be concerned if she would be like 'hell, if he can get this easy money, so can I'.

>her half

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH