Just got back from holiday. WTF. Why has chainlink dropped so much in price...

Just got back from holiday. WTF. Why has chainlink dropped so much in price? I'm seeing articles about this Jason Parser and the shadow fork? Can someone fill me, I took out a loan and maxed my credit cards for this....what the heck is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(You)

>Jason Parser
>Shadow fork
Not really following link, but love the memes.
Gimme a quick rundown on fresh ones

Dont fall for the FUD OP

$300 Link by EOY

did you not hear the leaked sergei interview? chainlink is an exit scam.

Idk man, link is a cult

wait did this just happen? fuck lol i missed that thread

Yes but they caught on very quickly. If someone still has the btc adress that was in the bio pls check if someone donated kek

In a nutshell, there's a real risk that the current codebase has been privately forked. The private fork will be used as intented with SWIFT and the financial institutions, the current one will be left for other less critical applications. This calls off the price singularity. We may see a runup in price, but we can forget about the $100 EOY.

thanks just shorted 10,000k

I love this shadowfork meme.

I red we may decline back to 0.15c ....this this true, should I sell now? :s

Wait till it starts to drop, right now its still going up

>There's a real risk that the current codebase has been privately forked

That'd be absolutely unefficient, SWIFT is the first one with interest in a standard protocol for every potential payment.

Me too but some of the posts concern me. Is it all just FUD?

Not selling either way

we don't know who jason parser is, we merely know his name.

Shadowfork is a term that was literally made up last night by some fucking retard who made up some FUD. It's actually taken off and now the latest FUD for LINK is that Jason Parser is shadowforking LINK to work directly with SWIFT.

>he doesnt know they shadowforked btc and thats why its dropping

Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON

The first fud for Link in october-november was something like
>that's just an overvalued json parser
Some days ago someone wrote it wrong, received a lot of (you)s and became a meme