Americans are waking up. How hard will they fuck the market this time?

Americans are waking up. How hard will they fuck the market this time?

nigger, we brought this shit back, and we're taking it farther than you ever seent

and buy zcl

Sure bro. Lets wait a few hours. I want to buy my 8500usd BTC today

OKAY FAGGOTS. LET'S PUT THIS DEBATE TO REST.

IT'S 8:30 AM EAST COAST TIME. WE'VE ALREADY DIPPED FROM 590BN MARKET CAP TO 578BN. IN 3 HOURS IT WILL BE 8:30 AM WEST COAST TIME.

IF THIS SHIT GOES TO 550BN DURING THE NEXT 6 HOURS, WE WILL KNOW WHO HAS THE WEAKEST HANDS IN THE WORLD.

FREEDOM NEVER SLEEPS MUTHERFUCKER.

rest of world already knows david stars spangled stripes are the most retarded people on this planet no need to prove it

have ya'll niggas been over paying for shit while I was asleep? oh shittttt looks like yall'ov'have

im da only smartr burger on da east coast

This 'waaah it's Europe', 'waaahhh it's America' posting needs to fucking stop. Thanks for the timezone reminder but fuck off.

The sleepy asians are going to bed soon
They are the sellers

>america
you guys mean north america?
Remember guys it's not just the US waking up, it's the whole continent i.e; USA, Canada, Mexico, the Carribean, Greenland. Anything within reasonable proximity of the North American Continent you mouth breathing retards

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The market is ours lets make those fuckin broken teeth brits panic when they wake up

brits are the jews of europe those cucks

Shut up you stupid nigger. We just pulled the market back to ~600BN from 450BN when we woke up.

If I'd have meant USA I would have said that. America is the entire landmass of north and south.

im just venting- im an autist when it comes to geographic information

nah gooks usually trade till 2am, mostly between 11pm-1am.
still got a couple of hours left

Look at the past three days. I live in the est meaning it's 8:48 a.m. today was the first day in 4-5 days where I woke up to a higher btc price than when I went to bed. During our watch the market went up 5-10% every fucking day during the crash. You fucks made it plummet 20% every fucking time we were asleep

No, America is the United States. the only country in the world that claims the name of two whole continents as its private trademark. stay mad.

>He thinks America is the greatest country in the world

OH FUCK, IT'S GOING TO 7K!! SELL FUCK SELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING SELL NOW
CRYPTO IS DEAD

AHHHHHHHHHHH

MORE BURGERS ARE WAKING UP SELL SELL SELL

they will pump it like yesterday.

BIG BURGER CHECKING IN

NIGGAS MAD CUZ WE GOT ALL THE BAD BITCHES

All you fucking pajeets out there pooin in the street fuck
You

Hm, not really.

see
and get fucking rekt you dumb nigger.

>it's a stinky pajeet ruins the market episode

dead cat bounce. Chinks not burgers will send it down to 8k tomorrow. Screenshot this. I don't even need these dubs to prove it.

>implying the market wasn’t higher than it started by EOD freedom time

"Wahhh, market down! Me rikey USD monies but preese guise no sell! why u take out USD u put into market? this is not fair! America scum! Consume cheeseburger and die u capitalist pigs!... Preeese no sell guise I not mean it. still good friends? Ponzi #1 no succeed without you!!"

Come on, its a global market and bots never sleep. Emotionally blaming a region for price movements is amateur-level. Go short when the Americans wake up if you think they sell. Don't be a victim!