Who else likes reading the Yahoo comments section whenever they post a crypto related article?

Who else likes reading the Yahoo comments section whenever they post a crypto related article?

These people are so stupid that I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Yahoo is dogshit anyways

fucking boomers too scared to accept the world is changing

kek @ the mcdonalds comment. Some truth to that one

The last comment is retardation incarnate. Can you hold your stocks in your hands? Your bank balance? I mean you can turn them into banknotes but you can do that with bitcoin if you wish

well someone who names themselves "chicken feet" isn't really the sharpest of folks

the ignorance is amazing. most of the people that comment of sites like yahoo are Trump voters “drain the swamp” “down with the 1%”, wtc. so ok here is a tool that people can use to fight against all that shit, and what do these idiots do? they talk shit about it. there will be 25 tulip comments as if no one else already commented with that

this makes me want to go buy more holy shit

Bitcoin in theory has more value than any fiat, gold, etc because it's mathematically limited. A giant gold asteroid could crash tomorrow and disrupt the market or the U.S. Govt could print more

>giant gold asteroid could crash tomorrow
damn that would be cool

> Only a complete moron buys something you can't hold in your hands.

What year does this guy live in?

Yahoo trump voters pick 1

Most MSM outlets have liberal faggots posting..

i always picture threm as retarded boomers living off disability checks

>"only a complete moron buys something you can't hold in their hands"

kek

Everyone knows only 150 IQ and above comment on Yahoo answers, it's the epitome of Human intellect. They know things we could possibly never understand.

these idiots are why I know crypto is the future

Why do low IQ retards LOVE to TYPE like THIS? I mean are they FUCKING stupid or something?

Only GENIUSES type LIKE this. You don't HAVE the brain POWER to comPREHEND.

when people don't know what they are talking about and have missed out on something potentially amazing they LOVE to TYPE LIKE THIS to try and be EDGY

SHUT the FUCK up, faggot. I can literally GUARANTEE my IQ is bigger than yours.

depends if you watch rick and morty

this si why it isn't a bubble. and it also why they will be hating when a few shrewd people end up wealthy from it.

>A giant gold asteroid could crash tomorrow and disrupt the market or the U.S. Govt could print more
nah it would be seized fully by the government and absolutely nothing would change
wait you thought gold's price was affected by its supply? think again.

say that to my FACE faggot not online and SEE what happens

"only idiots complete moron buys something you cant hold in their hands"
Hmm...

What about your milkshake though?

Wanna improve your standing in cryptos!? join this discord now! UTyxR7Z