Right, I'm a poorfag who wants to invest $800 which is a shitton of money for me

Right, I'm a poorfag who wants to invest $800 which is a shitton of money for me.

Hit me with 5 safest cryptos. I don't need moon, 10-20% growth on a monthly basis is more than enough for me.

sphtx, link, hpb, cat, bbt

20% monthly growth is enough for him guys

Neither of those girls are asian. You're not gonna make it.

UFR, BBT, ADST

low cap best cap, safest and nice gains

ARK

Something like this: VEN/ICX/XLM/ETH/NEO

This.

Bcn my nigga

Yeah all he wants is free money.
He's not being greedy.

>Doesn’t wanna become Warren Buffet overnight

You'll never make it with that kind of mentality. Think big, go for the goal, shoot for the moon and don't be afraid to take risks. Scared money don't make money. Don't play it safe, diversify between a few choice coins. My picks are Link VEN TRX XLM

Litecoin is safe,

First of all raise your standards if you want to stop being so poor. Get a job so 800 isn’t that much money.

Just go 30/70 btc/eth if you want to be relatively conservative

ETH, NEO, XLM, XMR, plus one wildcard coin of your choice that might have a supermoon.

Bitconnect
it's going to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON

Many thanks for the responses. I will look into all of them.

I'm just looking for something better than 0.5% per annum on the cash ISA.

And with the job... well, I just finished my uni, so it will take me another 3-4 years before I will start earning decent money ;__;

Read up on some signals based on technical analysis. I would go eth, xmr, neo and wtc for a long

Technical analysis based on indicators gives buy and sell targets. You put an order around that and do whatever you want till its triggered.

Dont know anything about technical analysis and indicators? Join this discord where an pro stocktrader (HSBC UK) teaches over voicechat for free. Why am i shilling this? So i can get premium membership that gives me 30min of private teaching with the stocktrader. Don't believe me? Don't click the link.

This is no pump and dump or mutual funds group

> pic is of an older example of a signal given by the discord

GcbXdfG

You realize 10-20% every month is actually a lot right?

Don't invest if you can't afford to lose.

Jesus dude, you weren't here yesterday?

This

/thread

This is the post you were looking for OP. VEN is the best though out of those.

understood, many thanks for the help!

>I just want to tone my money, don't want to get too rich

The crash did you guys a favor and dialed back prices so should know what is going to moon.

This baby Mooned just before the korea "Announcement" and got kneed in the gut 2 days later back to pre-Binance addition Moon.

.40c to $2.70 within 90min.. now after crash was under a buck @.54c and steadily climbing...

They have a Superbowl Ad coming up in 18days...what do think will happen...

>wtc
mynigga.bmp

If 800 is a shit ton, don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

chekked and kekked

>superbowl ads for shitcoins
>dotcom bubble flashbacks

>safest cryptos

DENT, actual working product. Android release later this year

My sides.

balls deep VOISE

>neek fugly

I'm going to make this my go-to account name form now on

QASH SYS NAS WISH DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. DYOR.

Honestly OP I think Cardano has a good future.

..but if you want to get into something more exciting.

SINGULARITY NET AGI TOKEN IS GETTING UNLOCKED TODAY AT LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE BUY BUY BUY ON TIDEX!