My gf just asked if I could cash out some crypto to pay for her college tuition

My gf just asked if I could cash out some crypto to pay for her college tuition...

Fuck no

time for a new gf

Telling a grill you have any money at all....

What? Women can't learn. Don't let her become educated!

no, that is what loans and family are for

Ha-ha get rid of her, she is using you.

sure let me take this money that could be worth 10 times as much in a year and give it all to you so you can get a degree in gender studies and leave me after a while

you have to be larping. I'm literally in college and throw up 6 figures without this problem.

how is this even anything worth considering? If you're serious about her fucking do it lol. Just make sure you make it an official - By law - loan to her, which she'd have to pay back. if you break up, you get the money back, if you stay together, you can just have her never pay it back.

My ID is an actual word, what should I do with this power?

this, I've been acting as a poorfag for years now
some girls literally pay dinner for me
one girl even paid for a jacket lmao

u my fren

just got cuckied

Jerk off

no this is idiotic. He's not her dad

>No you post it all you don't have any crypto.

Fucking retard

Time to dump her and find the next one with mooning potential

Loan with zero interest or inflation adjusted interest is the best option, also better to consult someone with legal understanding to make sure the contract is legitimate.
Or you could just dump the bitch too.

250 reply thread incoming

it has to deal with hating women, expect the virgin masses to swarm here soon

>My gf

I hope you mean: "My ex-gf"

>just give her money lol
fuck you

You GF should not even consider this as a option.

Underrated

Tell her this is a long term investment plan not short term. Then again this all depends on how much she is asking for. If you have a value greater than 20k and she is asking for 2k-4k then you can help her a little bit.

If you do it you are a dipshit.

Well if you’re only in college and posting on Veeky Forums about it I’m going to assume this relationship hasn’t been around long and it doesn’t mean a whole lot. New gf time.

Dump her.

My wife's Indian daughter just scammed me in the kitchen by telling me she would kill herself if I didn't cash out my Bitconnect to pay for her samosa shop startup.

This world is cruel boys.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>I'm not your sugar daddy, bitch. Now go make me a sandwich.
Why did you tell her about crypto and your gains, though? Are you a faggot who can't keep his mouth shut?

dude i used to think this kind of shit was larping but my girlfriend asked me to do the SAME FUCKING THING for her fucking books. fuck that.

>He still holds his GF bags

You pumped her, now dump her

Your relationship is a dead cat bounce.

you told you gf about crypto ?

aahhahahahha faggot get cancer and die

always.

it's the easiest bait thread on Veeky Forums

>my gf
>crypto
>cash out or give me access

done. that's all you need for a shitfest. every day

Have her take a loan and say you'll contribute to the payments with wagebucks to help her out. In state schools only.

>tfw no beta female orbiters to buy things for me

I'd recommend saying no, and if you're still together after her finishing college, offer to pay off her loans. To anybody else, I honestly recommend not telling your SO about your crypto-gains. Non-investors just don't understand.

I told my wife I lost 40k during the drop yesterday. Told her we don't have any money and she cant buy anything or waste any money now.
>doesn't know how much portfolio is worth.

Spotted the numale cuck newfag or the 300lb obese woman

t. cuck.

>does she cook every morning ?
>does she laundry your shit and iron your shirts ?
>does she make you happy and want to carry your child ?
If it’s no to any of these you know what to do

Tell her can't cash out

And if she breaks up with you, your name isn't on the loan. She is motivated to stay with you this way.

just work on your looks and character man
don't fall for the asshole/masculinity trap
neither for the "just be confident" trap

you should have things to actually be confident about.

I feel your pain pajeet sir, just wait few more years and you can safely genereta revenue by prostituting her on local shitstreet

and with "things" I don't mean stuff like expensive clothes or a car or whatever

I assume she's dead now, right?

>not letting her kill herself
pic very related

>Are you a faggot who can't keep his mouth shut?
Judging by this board, I'd say that's true of most cryptofags

based

Tell her: "No."

only if you're with her for more than seven years otherwise FUCK NO

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, user, be smart.

Tell her you lost it all in the last crash. If she sticks around she´s wifey material

dump her before she dumps him.

faggot

once in a lifetime opportunity to lose a lot of money for minimal gain OP
choose wisely

>bitconnect

hahahahaha

10/10
How big is your portfolio ?

Totally good idea. Totally agree with you dear sir

>have a ng a gold digger gf

tell her she is supposed to pay her tution herself and ditch her

cash out enough for pic related and throw them at her

that's not enough info fag tell us how she reacted and what the aftermath was
did she dump you?

Just tell her no, it's a long-term investment

You stand to lose too much

She can get a loan. I know it sounds cold but you both stand to gain too much if you intend to have a future

Although it depends on how urgent things are and how desperate she is... if she's fucked and you absolutely KNOW she's The One then yeah, sometimes love has to come before money

I mean, aren't you doing all this for happiness in the first place? So it isn't necessarily a loss given what the purpose of that money is

But if she's got other options (even if they require pinching pennies) or she thinks you've got the solution to her problems because she knows you've got money then say no and be firm about it

Also, stop bragging to her about how much you've made, and don't talk about it from here on out until you're ready / willing to take money out

Fitting ID

I know the feeling, my girlfriend checks on CMC and when it's up she casually asks: How's OUR money doing? When it's down she says how is YOUR money doing? Because it's my money in there.

>2020
>gf college debt surpassed 330k american freedom dollars
>she cries for help
>she will never be able to pay it back
>give her 0.32 LINK
>"Pay of the debt and buy something nice for yourself"

>you should have things to actually be confident about.
>and with "things" I don't mean stuff like expensive clothes or a car or whatever
Based. How will /r9k/ ever recover

I actually hadn't thought of it this way. That's pretty smart. Except I would probably still charge my girl interest.

If crypto is going to go up by 10x with any degree of certainty within a year why hasn't every single investor on earth abandoned stocks and bonds and started investing in crypto?

>gf
I think you misspelled personal cumpdumpster, because that's what she'll be at that point

nice. just dated 100k sociopaths

That bitch deserves to be slapped in the face with your cock. It's your money all of the time. Make her understand that.

because theyre all fucking old

No. Taxes will be a bitch.

And I bet you did it you fucking fag

don't be a rude frog poster, sir

idk dude. google, amazon, alibaba, paypal, tesla, netflix, and facebook where pretty obvious why didn't everyone invest in those?

why do manlets still breed even though they'll leave manlet offspring with 100% certainty?

But plenty of fudds jumped on the .com bubble?

Leave it at that forever

Not an argument.

/thread

This is a nice introduction to findom.

if they wanted to gamble they could always buy some options for the same 10x profits... with some degree of certainity lol

even less volitile markets have crazy leverages if you are crazy enough

This is why you're single

Relationship was over as soon as the words left her mouth. Either

1) you agree and the precedent is set that you will become the financial pillar of the relationship

2) you deny her request and she gets mad that "you won't support her"

Go with option 2 user. It's her fault for even asking. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Just don't tell the next one about your gains

I think i dumped too much cum in my dumpster over the past 7 months. My hair started getting weaker and falling out a bit in a weird pattern :(

cash out your gf to pay for more crypto

MGTOW

save your money

>Spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on some bitch who you aren't even married to and who has no obligation to stay with you after she has said money

How illogical and self-absorbed do you even have to be to make a request like this?

What then? You dont have material goods and you cant talk about your money so what exactly are you gonna be proud of? Your poetry collection?

Women have smaller brains and are weaker than men. The only thing that makes them equal is their ability to have children. Unless she's your baby momma tell her to fuck off.

Find a new one

this.

Tell her kneepads aren't that expensive.

This is why you're broke.

Cash out something small like $50 and say that's all you've got.

>No argument
>Keeps her happy.
>Enjoy great sex for a bit

I'm sure it's been done before.

for big guys, diminishing returns. if you have a billion to invest, crypto can't accomodate your weight. marketcap is a meme, there's no more than low dozen billions dollars in crypto

for small guys, inertia. most people don't understand crypto nor the current financial system and perceive crypto as more risky than traditional investments

Is she actually studying something useful like engineering or the normal women's rights crap?