All the nigs in crypto turn out to be scammers or pseudos that have no understanding of the tech or financial side

>All the nigs in crypto turn out to be scammers or pseudos that have no understanding of the tech or financial side
What did they mean by this?

Don't think, just feed. Feed the ponzi. The moon, we go!

Pol fags get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This board isn't pol but it isn't anti reality either like reddit. Do you have any rational explanation or are you just going to act like it isn't happening because it conflicts with your worldview?

>Do you have any rational explanation or are you just going to act like it isn't happening because it conflicts with your worldview?
It agrees ith my worldviev but that doesn't mean I want newfags from /pol/ to feel welcome here. We agree on one apparent thing I still hate you cunts.

I don't want stormfags here either, I genuinely want to see peoples reaction though. The race/gender gap in crypto is really really wild and I don't want a bunch of dummies coming after my money because they don't understand how I made it.

>Hah that last crash wiped me out
Is that really so hard?

I'd rather be comfortable and open than act like some persecuted minority because I'm a successful person with a certain skin colour and gender. I don't know about you but I didn't do anything immoral or wrong to make this money, I just hodled and bought in early on x10 moon missions.

i want the exact type of people who frequent this board to make it. antisocial but socially ept (at least quick-witted) intelligent white men who have been absolutely shafted by virtue signaling sjw faggots the past half-decade. this is the ultimate fuck-you to normies and to the mainstream and the kikes and blm and fucking everyone. i unironically want us to all get insanely rich over the next two years and then i want governments to regulate the fuck out of it and make it basically like the stock market like a month after i am set.

Shocking, niggers can't comprehend delayed gratification and flock towards a literal ponzi to make quick money.

fuck niggers

I dream about this

>i want the exact type of people who frequent this board to make it.
I fit your criteria. All I want is an unregulated market that will allo intelligent people to profit and stupid people to lose money though. I couldn't care less whether they are sociable or unsociable.

That's not going to happen whilst our society is run by virtue signallers and liberals. Whenever someone fails at something they are rewarded and whenever someone succeeds they are punished. I live in a country where there were 0 non white people 50 years ago, and they've created laws recently that requires certain government positions to interview non white and non male applicants only. Don't be surprised when in 10 years there are all these new rich white and asian men and your wealth gets confiscated because there was no way you could have made that money without racist and sexist practices.

To have vanity based on nothing is the worst kind of vanity i know of.

I have a dream where you all lose everything and then kill yourselves

Greed is far worse than vanity, yet here you are on here with the rest of us.

What country? Ireland here and we are probably 5-10 years behind what you described.I don't believe what you described will happen anywhere though, How much did the 1% give up to your ruling "virtue signallers and liberals."
Only the working class will suffer if your prediction comes true.

I'm a 6'5 male model with an 8 inch dick and a six figure crypto portfolio but whatever.

>To have vanity based on nothing is the worst kind of vanity i know of.
I agree with this in a way though. The "nothing" in this case being past successes such as nocoiners have.

Yep. Guarantee there will be a 'one-off' wealth 'tax' brought in when the next Labour government takes over in the UK. No way will they let us get away with making money like this.

England. Yeah I don't either how I described, but that is their way of thinking, the world is this way and if anything falls out of their pattern its because you did something racist/sexist/whatever. Women are good decision makers, problem solvers and as confident as men, so if there are more male than female CEOs the only solution is to replace all the men who got there through hardwork and talent, with women who didn't.

Imagine that. That would be time to move to Eastern Europe.

And now we disagree again. If we artificially replace the best with the not so best it is massively to the advantage of the gifted to start a new company and compete with a weakened well established giant company.

But that's not the world we live in, every year shit gets more and more regulated and the women/nonwhites in our society always vote for bigger government because most of them can't compete on a level playing field. Women make up over 50% of the voters and go look up the stats of how much they drain from welfare and contribute through taxes.

Change always favours the quickest to adapt.