I want to go all in on one coin with the rest of my funds, and I've narrowed it down to these

I want to go all in on one coin with the rest of my funds, and I've narrowed it down to these

>VEN
>ZRX
>QSP
>OMG

Out of these 4, which would you pick as a long term hodl?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-18/hackers-have-walked-off-with-about-14-of-big-digital-currencies?utm_content=markets&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid==socialflow-twitter-markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zrx

RLC

yeah zrx is gonna be $100 in a year

zrx

smash

BAT

ven

TRX

Definitely ZRX

SingularityNet. Binance listing

QSP

Why

QSP

you dont deserve omg

Read the whitepaper

I know what it does, but why would it perform better than QSP or OMG?

ICX

>tfw you will never have this even if you make millions

its a bad kind of feel

In order from most risk to least
>QSP
>ZRX
>OMG
>VEN
I think VEN is a safer choice than OMG but I think it will outperform OMG easily. Other than that I'd say QSP. Go big or go home.

>
>I know what it does, but why would it perform better than QSP or OMG?
It's pajeets trying to generate FOMO so they can cash in their bags before the inevitable dump

I would say VEN without a doubt, but ZRX is in a pretty inticing dip right now. Really it boils down to what tech you want to invest in

Bloomberg today, Jan 18/2018.

"But Ma sees an opportunity. In March, Quantstamp will release an automated tool that scours smart contracts for bugs."

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-18/hackers-have-walked-off-with-about-14-of-big-digital-currencies?utm_content=markets&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid==socialflow-twitter-markets

I don't trust chinks though

Woah, you think QSP will be the next Mcafee of crypto security?

YES

bump for more thots

Get on the fukin linktrain

I already have link bitch