jv7aqstbyhd5hqki.onion),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((finished)))

>They got the unlocked lock
It's over

SELL SELL SELL
IT WAS A SCAM

xplain pls

Look at this fucking low res 56kb PNG LINK LOGO. RORY ISNT EVEN A WEB DESIGNER. SERGEY ONLY WRITES CODE IN VISUAL BASIC.

OFFICE IS LOCATED INSIDE A GAY BAR BEHIND THE DONUT SHOP IN SF.

To put it simply:

There was a leaked document on HackBB (jv7aqstbyhd5hqki.onion), that showed Swift have secretly forked the Link Ruby repo.
There is speculation that have been monitoring him through his Airbnb guests, takeout orders, etc.

user on HackBB provided email docs between Swift and Intel SGX saying that they saw Sergey's performing rituals with a double mac n cheese. They also found out by implementing a Trojan on his private PC that the Link Go private repo is actually a 2d platform game he's working on. They took control of his webcam only to see him oil painting and singing along to Japanese radio.

>be swift
You see this mess of a man and the only option you have is to shadowfork the Link code, to save any last line of oracle-solving code that Sergey hasn't already f4'd.

Link is done. the token is just a happy memory, a memento.

somebody tell me what the fuck i do to ensure i dont lose money on my 2k link

linkies lmao

should've sold at 1500 sats
now you're screwed

The sheer autism of this board. Most of Veeky Forums actually holds LINK. These threads are literally LINK holders fudding other LINK holders out of boredom

i bought it at 15 cents each, i just want to know what i should do in order to jump on this fork

Stop visiting Veeky Forums. There is nothing wrong.

stinky linkies

>i bought it at 15 cents each,
you're done
wait until it drops and then sell
this is literal (figurative, i think not) shitcoin

classic. FUD the FUDDERs

Does someone remember the gay Teletubbie?

this is why I browse Veeky Forums

>Logo in jpg
SELL SELL SELL