Stellar.org designed the giveaway program to ensure that lumens are given away to diverse groups:

Stellar.org designed the giveaway program to ensure that lumens are given away to diverse groups:
>50% to individuals who want lumen
>25% for nonprofits to reach underserved populations

Whats preventing these faggots from dumping their bags to get profit before the bubble bursts?

Also why would they use a volatile currency like XLM when they can make a stable token on top of XLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7kh6ck/regarding_the_value_of_the_xlm_token/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

should I sell this commie-coin, Veeky Forums?

So glad I cashed out of that ripple fork at 0.84.

Yes you're right OP! Stellar really is great.

I bought 100k

>ripple fork
Stay poor and ignorant.

Dont get me wrong faggots, i think XLM's tech is great but everything that makes it great also makes it not likely to moon harder.

Can some XLM bagholder pls explain why they would use XLM given its volatility when they can just build a token on top of XLM? Unlike ETH which will have staking this shit uses a different protocol.

The only way XLM would moon is organizations transacting high volumes of XLM and i mean really really high.

Yes

Some will dump it immediately, a lot won't know what it is and it will go out of circulation forever. But for the niggers and jihadis that do get on board, Stellar gets their fingers into a billion poor peoples money transfers. Kwewe Mbaso couldn't make the 20k minimum buy-in on Mobius.

>Stay poor and ignorant.
Yeah sounds like you have no idea wtf you are investing into. Its pretty much a ripple fork you pajeet tier street shitter.

The giveaway is over you moron, and it was 75% of the first 1 million coins.
Please stop spreading FUDs.

I'm not fudding, Im planning on jumping on the XLM train. Profit is profit and i dont hate one coin for being a coin.

However, can you explain why they would use XLM given its volatility when they can just build a token on top of XLM? Unlike ETH which will have staking this shit uses a different protocol.

The only way XLM would moon is organizations transacting high volumes of XLM and i mean really really high.

Post your face when "non-profit organisations" turns to be open borders and the clinton fundation.

The only reason XLM is going to moon is when people start using FairX.
Exchanges are going to use XLM as a bridge for all transactions and they will pay any price to get it.

2/2
>However, if Stellar can capture 20% of the market for International Bank Transfers (which around here is rumored to be ~$1 trillion daily volume- but I am not sure about this and have not fact checked it (help anyone?)) - this would be a game changer. $1 trillion*.20 / 80billion XLM = $2.5 USD per XLM.
>reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7kh6ck/regarding_the_value_of_the_xlm_token/

For fucks sake it needs to capture 20% of the market for international bank transfers to have a legit value of $2.5. Its already past $0.5

What? lol. Wtf you on about.

>FairX
Is FairX comparable to 20% of the international bank transfers? The transactions that thing will generate will not even be enough for XLM to be $1.

With superior tech, half the supply and 1/7 the market cap of Ripple, I think there might still be a little bit of upside to Stellar.

Read this analysis

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7kh6ck/regarding_the_value_of_the_xlm_token/

What part is volatile? Stellar's a very ambitious project. Mooning will come from adoption.

thanks just sold 100000k

The part where it said if 10% of the US credit market migrates to Stellar, then $25 USD per XLM?

Gee 10%, that's a lot. How about 1%? $2.5 per XLM. But maybe we could factor in that the USA isn't the only country on earth?

tl;dr - What's your point laddie?

Every day I come here and see FUD. You own basically a stock of something for few weeks maybe months and you FUD. Do you imbeciles realize you can't be in lamboland overnight?
What is your problem? Why you invest your hard earned $60 if you are not willing to lose it? Did you really think you will 10x every coin in a month and withdraw million bucks?
Get real faggots. Don't invest if you are poor and scared to lose $60.

"around here"

>Why you invest your hard earned $60 if you are not willing to lose it?
Maybe because we are not investing lunch money... lol binance fees and BTC fees will eat your $60 to nothingness.

>not trading in ETH

yeah, you do. most of faggots here are under $100k, which is still lunch money.

at this point I don't give a fuck.. trump isn't going to make america great again, it is too fucking late. might as well side with the SJW's for now and make bank on XLM so you can get the fuck out of this cucked country and go live innawoods or private island or immigate to Iceland (my dream)

>yeah, you do. most of faggots here are under $100k, which is still lunch money.
>50 ETH
>40k ADA
>1k EOS