Stop with the Crypto boys you're hurting redditors soul and heart

Stop with the Crypto boys you're hurting redditors soul and heart

They can't game because of you

Other urls found in this thread:

thecryptowiki.org/Live_Chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they weren't fucking morons they'd mine some mineable shitcoin and get ROI in 2 months like any sane individual or, if they got lucky, get a free lambo with the purchase of their card.

who the fuck actually plays gaymes in 2018 anyway

yeah go buy our new 1080ti that'lle be replaced by a mid range gpu next year goyim, so you can kill nazis in wolfenstein and play assassin's creed we wuz kangs

>who the fuck actually plays gaymes in 2018 anyway

reddit and /v/eddit

>gamers
I cringed pretty hard. Most video games are absolute shit now anyways.

Nobody's making money mining on gaming GPUs.

This isn't 2016. You need specialized hardware and that cuck is whining about a non-issue. NOBODY who mines on a 1070 is making money (at least, they'd be making more by buying the underlying asset) unless they hit it big with some unknown coin like Vertcoin that explodes later.

>EDIT 2: GOLD! Wow! Thanks random redditor!
fucking puke

>Nobody's making money mining on gaming GPUs.

speak for yourself nigger

Hey reddit faggots
STOP BEING POOR

/v/ and reddit butthurt is hilarious desu

Cards still have doubled in price. It's annoying if you want to have any particular kind of performance PC.

>GOLD! Wow! Thanks random redditor!
Fucking degenerate manchildren.
I hate them so much.

UNIRONICALLYthis

Lmao! I make 5K a month doing nothing (I don't have many rigs, go easy.) while they have to escape from how shitty their lives are. Damn it feels good to be a biznessman.

>don't make money so I can play games in my moms basement

ok

>EDIT 2: WOW! Gold! Thanks random redditor

jfc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This gotta be bait. Is this fucking piece of shit actually trying to reach out and make people stop buying GPUs, by fucking guilting them?

wew wew wew wew wew

Holy fuck don't these reddit-niggers understand basic economics? The ultra-high demand of crypto mining is going to make their graphic card prices fucking dump once GPU manufacturers finally step up their production facilities to meet demand and/or new entrants into the market start making their own mining GPU's. Not to mention whenever the difficulty spikes you will see massive sell offs of old GPUs for new ones, meaning that the secondary market even for relatively new cards will be extremely healthy and low price.

Can someone link this?

thecryptowiki.org/Live_Chart

Better version of cmc. Ad-free, live charts that don't need refreshing, is a wiki so you can add/share information on your favorite coins!

wow look at this faggot.

My 1080ti does almost $11 a fucking day. My 6x vega 56 rig is doing nearly $68 a day

it is insanely profitable

Wow imagine what you'd make if you just invested your costs into the underlying asset, not to mention your electricity and halving the life of your GPU.

>m-muh free money

Stupid faggot.

i hate games, it's for children

What do you mine though?

bought this shit before it got expensive. Cards are worth 2.5x as much as I paid for them now. Electricity is cheap for me because I am not a euro fag or live in commiefornia. Also, the entire time I was mining sumokoin when it was worth shit, that $68 a day of sumo I was mining turned into like $5000 a fucking day.

Halving the life of the cards is a myth. I know plenty of guys who have much larger operations, like 1000+ high end gpus running since these cards were released. Literally none of them failed so far. Only problem is fans dying sometimes but that is easy as fuck to replace.

I was mining sumokoin but its not as profitable now.

Right now mining a combination of creativecoin and bytecoin

18x 1080 Ti

Making $238/day

:)

Larp it isnt profitable ( wink wink)

Why the fuck do you even need to buy a new graphics card so often anyway? Isn't the PC goty some lowres indie game?

I am not even worried about letting people know its profitable. No need for FUD.

It is actually pretty difficult to get the rig running at where it is at. Brainlets will have no clue.

I want to stream SC:R on Twitch, but my gpu died, so I want to get a beefy one and lowkey mine on it to make it pay for itself

Delete this motherfucker. Dont say it is profitable. Do you know how difficulty works? My god this retards disclosing how profitable is to mine are so retarded..... You lose money if everybody starts mining fucking retards

Thanks for screencaping the last line, now i have terminal cancer.

>complaining about crypto when he just received literal worthless internet currency (ie reddit gold)

fucking disgusting, I hate that place

could that text get any faggier?

he can go suck a dick.