>Buying from coinbase
Avoid that exchange at all cost

>didnt buy ltc or eth
retard or larp

Name one better fiat exchange

>2018
>transferring BTC

Do you know a better site??

Coinbase is unironically the reason for those high tx fees. If they would batch their txs, then fees would go down for everyone.

I can't wait for FairX to put this shit exchange out of business

should have bought eth instead, as most exchanges have eth pairs on pretty much every coin by now

litecoin is a meme, even the founder dumped his bags on his delusional orbiters lmao

Bitstamp

GDAX

should have used ETH or BCH

I hope more exchanges use BCH trading pairs, considering it's cheaper

then people would do more transactions, increasing the fees again

it would only be a temporary reprieve, gaining like a few months of lower fees

Not OP but bitstamp seems to have quite bad reviews trustpilot.com/review/bitstamp.net

Litebit EU is better but they don't accept new registrations atm

trustpilot.com/review/litebit.eu

>Don't use Coinbase, use GDAX
>literally the same fucking company

>replying to bait

no wonder you dont make money user

they got me

its ok buddy it happens to the best of us

Didn't know 15 dollar network fee. Definitely a retard.

Coinbase has transaction fees, GDAX has not

You should be able to make that back in an hour as long as you're not FOMO'ing into TRX at .30. It's basically the normie tax for entering the market.

If $15 is a lot of money for you, crypto isn't for you.

>buying the dinosaur
user, I...

>have to wait 4 days to deposit USD to Gdax
>all the coins you wanna buy moon

Yeah what a great exchange, didn't verify me or even answer for almost a month.

Coinbase verified me in 5 FUCKING MINUTES. All of the other fiat to crypto exchanges I've tried haven't even bothered answering my verification requests.

Stop crying about Coinbase. Props on them for actually having a working product, and I don't give a fuck about the CC fees. Bank transfer is too slow anyway and if you're not expecting to make gains that will make you forget about the 4% fee very fast, you should probably stay out of crypto.

I know they're the same company, but even GDAX is fucked up. They just kept me in some weird kind of loop, where I'd have uploaded all the required documents, and then it kept taking me back and requesting the documents again, even though they were never reviewed. Got an answer for my support ticket a few days ago - almost a whole month after submitting it.

>deposit cash on coinbase
>transfer cash to GDAX for free
>buy BTC on GDAX
>transfer out to exchange for free
>buy everyshit coin shilled on biz
>???
>easy 10x by next week

>actually using a site that requires documents
Enjoy getting identity thefted

>deposit cash on coinbase
>transfer cash to GDAX for free
Wat

>buy BTC on GDAX
>transfer out to exchange for free
Don't do this, either use LTC, BCH or ETH, because the speed is way faster and the fees way lower, and almost all other exchanges accept it anyway.

You can barely buy anything with LTC or BCH. It's always BTC or ETH.

>coinbase
>not buying litecoin or eth for the cheap fees
you brought this on yourself brainlet
better don't transfer the money away; if you can't even research transaction fees why do you think you can make profitable investment decisions?

No shit, but you can use them to send money between exchanges and convert to BTC on there, way faster and doesn't have the transaction cost.

anyone use blockchain.info?

Would it be cheaper to buy ETH somewhere, send it to Blockchain wallet, then exchange it into BTC?

>implying I'm not a multimillionaire from p2p decentralized internet meme tokens that can't be JUSTed like a checking account

just buy on local bitcoins. 3% fee on the shit I bought

Kraken is pretty good since the update, though their eth withdrawal fee is high.

It's not the same, you mongoloid.

>GDAX has no fees
How the fuck do they make money

>Doesn't understand that our personal info is traded around like a meme coin to advertisers, although they pay fiat for it
JUST

They're an arm of Coinbase. Coinbase sell your private info and charge fees to "buy in".

Coinbase is pure shit, fees are steep as fuck and if you try to get your bank account verified, good luck 2 weeks and still fuck all their support are a bunch of autists I just wanted to cash out quickly fuckers in the end I just moved over to kraken.

You can't cash out. You're buying digital property i.e you own a right to claim you gave your cash away.
>look guys! There I am on the chain weeee! Can't check it or verify or anything but my app says it's real lol

>$15

Anything under 4 figures is just noise

I lose $1000's one minute and gain $1000's the next

They have fees on market orders.
Does no one read anything any more?
How do you fuckers even survive?
I've been playing around since the crash and I payed twice for a market order fee.
Fucksake.

Shouldn’t be in crypto if $15 hurts you this much

Gatehub
Deposit fiat, buy xrp, transfer xrp to any exchange to turn to whatever you want
Enjoy your 0.000015 xrp fee to transfer your money instantly