G-guys.... WTF?!?

g-guys.... WTF?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x98c63b7b319dfbdf3d811530f2ab9dfe4983af9d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off you mobius shill. mobius is the true jew and pajeet coin

I KNEW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

h-yeah.. it's real. And it gets worse. pic related.

>expected to partner with players in the banking space
Yeah, you don't think Jews are having wet dreams about how much money their banks are going to save automating away the back office with smart contracts? In contrast to XRP, LINK is the Jew bet that follows logic. That's why it doesn't get any normie attention.

i feel betrayed

it alywas looked like the isreali countryball anyway.

Check out sergeys tokens, he holds 350k JEW
etherscan.io/address/0x98c63b7b319dfbdf3d811530f2ab9dfe4983af9d

WTF...

The fuck you guys on about? At work can't Google so just answer thanks.

This pretty much confirms that the shadowforking was done by.. (((them)))

Waat?!
I thought this was shopped in another thread.
So, this is legit.
Shadowfork is real. Gotta sell asap

ANOTHER ERC20 TOKEN WITHOUT WORKING PRODUCT? BOUGHT 100K TY

also the ICO whales will dump this shit into hell.

but can you triforce that?

....wtf is JEW

Why...wat? WHAT IS THAT?

if it becomes 6 gorrillion will he burn them ?

Fate has ordained that the LINKmarines who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace.
These brave marines, Jason Parser and Alice Booster, know that there is no hope for their recovery. But they also know that there is hope for mankind in their sacrifice.
These two marines are laying down their lives in mankind’s most noble goal: the search for decentralized oracles.
They will be mourned by their families and friends; they will be mourned by their nation; they will be mourned by the people of the world; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her children into the unknown.
In their exploration, they stirred the people of the world to feel as one; in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of man.
In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood.
Others will follow, and surely find their way home. Man’s search will not be denied. But these marines were the first, and they will remain the foremost in our hearts.
For every human being who looks up at the moon in the nights to come will know that there is some corner of another world that is forever mankind.

Nice reference.

JEW is a global decentralized network

>a cube forms an hexagon, one of the most common geometric forms
guys its the jooz

>haha guys let me explain this very obvious joke even though it’s painfully obvious that it’s a joke
I bet you’re fun at parties u gayass jew virgin LMAOOO