The address that holds 350000000 LINK also happens to own 350000 JEW tokens. Transaction here -

The address that holds 350000000 LINK also happens to own 350000 JEW tokens. Transaction here -

etherscan.io/token/0x957640e9cdad57030c37b81ebdcc18988d14951f

Notice the name 'Finndev', I did some digging and it is linked to a service called Selly -
selly.gg

I'm going to sleep now, so I'll leave it to the turbo autists amongst you to figure this shit out. Good luck and godspeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x13432a43f2779c9c64fe9e436c2576e5231f7abc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've heard the finndev sergey theory. Don't leave us hanging OP what's your take on all this?

Yeah, this is weird, I don't know what it means.

I don't know man, but there's something I'm missing here. Somebody on here will be smarter than me though I'm sure of it

It's Dimon

but what does finndev have to do with the JEW token?

Anyone can send any token to any address

Hi Sergey

I refuse to take someone with cuk in their id seriously

Some biz user probably sent this to that address .

Why would someone make a custom ERC-20 token, call it (JEW), and send exactly 350k of them to sergey's address? The tokens serve no purpose, and the only people autistic enough to notice they even exist would be on this very board. Am I crazy for thinking that this is exclusively to fuck with us?

They sent 350,000 JEW to that address? Why hasen't anyone sent any GAS?

Have a gold star for making me laugh

Finndev is a renowned shady business owner. Cheating/cracking forums, video game cheats, etc. He promoted ETH in his forums when it was $30 and he sold custom userclasses for ETH.

He's one of the most jewish people I've had the displeasure of meeting. He has been to court numerous times and knows pretty much all important people from Blizzard, Riot Games and a couple other companies.

He's pretty into this.

> Dat ID

You are what you are faggot

How do I upvote on Veeky Forums?

Uh oh looks like their might be some copycats in the near future. Leveraging SJW outrage culture to crash LINK is pretty ingenious, I'll give them that.

my sides have left the building

It's more likely done by a Veeky Forumsnessman as a meme

Why did Sergey make 2 LINK ERC20 tokens on the same day?

the shadow fork

IT'S JASON PARSER HE'S ALREADY SHADOWFORKING THE ORACLES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELLLLL SELLLLLLLL IT'S GOING DOWN ANY SECOND NOW SELLLLLLLL

hahahahaha

Seriously

>Mr. Rothchild? Yes, they know, shut it down.

But seriously though we gotta send GAS to them JEWs.

Token count seems a little low. How many zeroes are in one gorillion again?

This is literally what happened faggots

so... what would you send first? The GAS or the JEWS? Are linguistically correct, or rather logically?

So, someone sent some tokens to Sergey's wallet address? Why do we care again? Besides slightly amusing?

Someone should send 1 LINK to make it 350,000,001 and see if it bothers anyone enough to get moved out

The "shadow fork" is strange though, it's been sent to the dev account just about an hour after the main tokens. What do you think the purpose of it is? Testing something? Why did it have so little movement then?

I'm not so sure. Finndev was associated with Sergey before the ICO, also all of the developer wallets plus I think two others contain JEW and one of those wallets was used to send link to two of the new employees. Plus the amounts are weird.

>shadowfork

is not real.

I get it, I used the meme terminology for the actual token in the dev address. There are two Link tokens in the biggest wallets, the exchanged one and the """shadowfork""". I'm just wondering about the purpose of the second one.

Token contract:
etherscan.io/token/0x13432a43f2779c9c64fe9e436c2576e5231f7abc

JASON PARSER IS A LINK MEME

Kek

How did these originate from the Ethereum burn wallet and get sent from there? I didn't think anyone could send from there. What tricks are these jews playing at?

Holy...! So there are literally Jews coming out of a virtual black hole infesting the wallets of ChainLink devs. I don't know what that confirms, price singularity or a crash?

There's a stack exchange explanation for this if you look it up. It's possible and a lot of tokens originate from the burn address.

When it comes to money, follow the JEWs. They will lead us to the price singularity promised land