Is it just me or is this the only group on Veeky Forums that get genuinely butthurt when their coin gets called out for...

Is it just me or is this the only group on Veeky Forums that get genuinely butthurt when their coin gets called out for being shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.msg27277903#msg27277903
1xrb.com/
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
coinpayments.net/help-charity-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it just me or does Veeky Forums hate this coin because they actually have a working product that they can criticize?

Is it just me or does Veeky Forums hate this coin because they missed buying it at $1 and it is one of the few projects in crypto delivering on its value proposition?

it's a reddit meme coin. it is a massive PND and it will crash into the earth's core.

well some of us bought at $30 because of chad memes

see through the fucking lies.
there are a million pitfalls to XRB. check the link. all of this FUD has been ignored by the team.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.msg27277903#msg27277903

this

No reason to get butthurt if you bought before Christmas. I haven't came across anything else that would moon like this so far.

Linkies

*come

That's wrong though. They enjoy spreading FUD about their own coin. In fact they revel in the insults and self deprecation.

Keep reading the thread you posted, dumbfuck. The fudder gets literally destroyed.

That FUDer has pajeet-tier english

>
>see through the fucking lies.
>there are a million pitfalls to XRB. check the link. all of this FUD has been ignored by the team.
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.msg27277903#msg27277903

Did you even visit the link you posted? Go to the. Next page and start reading onwards and you'll see this has all been addressed and dismissed.

Oh... no no no. People here don't read whitepapers. They just hive mind. Don't be naive sweetie

I'm butthurt because I didn't sell at $35, I was waiting for it to reach $40 because that's how much I needed to pay my real life debt, fuck me, make it hurt

1xrb.com/

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

Hello jew.

nice FUD. not gonna work

We do have pending now:
-node fixed and exchanges replace from previous old node, soo they can handle volume, tiny exchanges should use it as well
-new website, more professional and easy to surf around
- Binance listing wich might be delayed due the current node stress and tests...(Binance said wont list a coin with bugs, soo better open channels to once problems solved the list moove forward)
-possible a rebranding
- several pending news to be released from the core, since they said they will share once the node issues is over and cleared.
Now almost all already know coinpayments, wich provide an amazing and quality service to several crypto with their api, there is a public vote already ino the vote, from wich we do need to get just 1000 votes to get listed and have an api east to integrate into any new project.

coinpayments.net/help-charity-vote

To be eligible a coin must (1) be based on and/or provide a compatible interface to one of our existing coin types (ie. forks of Bitcoin, Ether, etc.) and (2) be in the top 200 of CoinMarketCap.com. It is up to the person who requests the coin to make sure it meets these requirements, if a coin is found not to meet them no refunds of any vote(s) will be given and the funds will be donated to charity as with eligible votes.
I might be wrong but raiblocks is very different from others coins, soo besides we being at top 200 altcoins we do have for sure a wall here, soo coinpayments should clear us if we get the votes we will get an api or not, because as i see this is being a bad behaviour allowing us to get listed into the vote system and not fulfill the requirements.

>tfw bought at $2 and sold at $26
Who else smart here?

this coin is the real deal man.

it's because the only people who hold this coin are whiny redditors who've infiltrated our board