CND MOTHER FUCKING FUDDERS CND MONEY GANG GET IN HERE

10K COMFY MCPANTS AT 4 CENTS NOT SELLING TILL IT HITS 5 DOLLARS A COIN HOW MUCH CINDY ARE YOU ON?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/indexSpa.html#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TFW

>ACTUAL PRODUCT IN A VAPORWORLD
>HELPS YOU WITH TRADING
>IS STILL CHEAP
>JUST GOT SHILLED A FEW HOURS AGO BY PALM BEACH PAJEET
>STOP HATING BECAUSE YOUR LATE user THEY HAVE A COMFY IPHONE AND ANDROID APP
>your holding chink scam coins - get at least one real one user.

small stack 3k but comfy

So glad I bought this last night. I put half my portfolio in it and almost downsized it thinking it was too much.

The more I read about this project the more I love it, just wish I had enough for at least the trader account.

So my question is, is anyone swinging this during it's crazy volume and volatility right now? Seems like a great opportunity to increase my stack, but also a good way to lose half of it.

Holy... I bought 3k around 15 cents at the start of the week-long dip and was bummed out when it went to 4 cents. Feels good now though.

anyone buying now is seriously retarded
some bigtime bagholders being created right now

17K here

Bought at 3 cents

Never selling

Lamboland here i cum

I bought earlier today and just sold for some solid profits - dumping it back into icx since I have zero faith in this coin.

>icx

Enjoy bleeding to death

This is insane - never seen an RSI this high

It was close to this pre-dip desu. I would agree that buying any 215% coins is retarded, but seeing it had gone from like 19 cents to 4 cents right before that, it's less crazy than it seems here. There will be a correction, but I think it will still hold relatively well compared to some other coins which were already pumped to hell before their moon.

We’ll see

and it pops!

feeling godly like i can move shit with my mind i feel like

Bounce at 19500ETH to 20500 minimum

you should have sold

I shouldnt bully really, I'm holding icx too actually

Its just frustrating since its the only coin ive bought that hasnt gone 3x at least yet

But i guess that means i pick good shit so maybe we wait

Can you expand on why you have a lack of faith?

same reason you don't believe in the toilet.

question.... i bought this way back when it was on ether delta.... its stupid to sell it there right? i should send it to my binance to sell or what

You're welcome.

Look at this fucking green dildo holy shit

Accumulated 25k with most of that coming 2 days ago at .06 - I really like the project and I'm glad to see this type of attention, but I'm always worried about inorganic growth and people investing simply because someone else told them to. Is this sustainable? How does this help Cindicator long term?

Yes

Because I don’t know anything about it.

I may regret it in a year or even tomorrow but I had a dollar amount I needed from the moon and I got it.

sell wherever the price is higher.

Nothing wrong with it but it's rise is the result of a Teeka pump which always leads to a Teeka dump ever since he got popular.

You take profits and pull out your initial and leave the rest to ride in case it doesn't dump.

check'd

but i still don't understand. i know it's pajeet reference, but neither he nor i was being pajeet

expect a dump for sure but it's good for overall exposure to the product, a lot of people are likely only hearing about it today, or at least only now seriously researching it

It could very well just be making a new floor for CND

Its been undervalued for quite some time and this quarter is finally focused on marketing. The team prioritized making a working product first

We'll see.

buy buy buy

everyone has to get told about something at some point. A lot of the time we call that marketing.

Also look at CND's past successes, they actually made good calls. A lot better than betting on your gut.

t. FOMOer who got in at 16 cents this afternoon

Well I keep hearing there’s some good stuff coming up from tons of peole by he end of the month.

Mainnet and the summing both coming up.

Do NOT enter now. Wait two weeks minimum for this hype to have died down if you are buying to hodl. Will be back to 18000ETH within 5 hours. Will take one month to get back to ATH

cindicator is a pajeet token. always has been.

I had 375k yesterday but I traded 175k 50/50 into BAT and Link because I think they have higher long term upside potential (BAT is about to explode because of youtube demonetization, and Link mainnet will drop in a month or two).

However, if the bots perform well, it could go astronomical because to use the higher end bots it would require much greater investment and rich whales would soak up all the loose change to get access to bots that can profitably automate their investments.

However, those higher and higher bot prices just to use a basic bot could discourage the average investor from investing and keep prices lower. idk

Good project and team though.

>t. FOMOer who got in at 16 cents this afternoon
That's close to what I bought it for last week, thinking I was getting a great deal right before everything tanked. I still ended up being a great price-point, took a bit of faith in-between though. Did they somehow predicted the recent dip? If they did, even thought it might be down to luck as much as anything, that might also explain why it's surging so much today.

385k*

question.. i sent my cnd from etherdelta to binance. the tracking site says confirmed but not in my wallet yet. binance have a delay? itll be there right?

nevermind i see it

Just made 100k off of this tonight and sold 80k worth of it. I made 80k today. I'm buying a new car tomorrow. Not in vanity, my old car was a 1997 Jetta.

Can you not be bothered to learn about it? It's pretty m8, and has a large appeal to the deepest pockets, which is great for a speculative asset like this. Additionally, the utility it offers is marvelous for investing firms.

Of course it'll dump, but I'm holding onto it for a bit longer. I think we'll see another pump once the devs announce that the bot accurately predict BTC's most recent dip that we're experiencing.

This, but two weeks is a long wait in cryptoland. I'd look for an entry beginning at 5 days, but don't be afraid to wait.

all this hype. clearly its time to sell

Actually a project that delivers, unlike shit like TRON, and it's still 20c

App is way to smart for normies

thank you based teeka masala.
covered all my risk from 30 minutes ago.
the project sounds cool, and the only pick of teekas I haven't liked is SALT. so I'll just hold the rest and see what happens

wtf, I didn't expect it to go up in this climate.
I should of bought more........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!

Yeah, I guess it makes sense - most major coins go through some period of rapid growth, seems like the next few days will be key for Cindicator to retain its current market cap.

Either way I bought in because I thought the whitepaper/project was really interesting, so I'll probably just hold regardless of what happens.

congrats man

>Sold at 21 hoping to buy back in
>Panic and rebuy at 23
>Originally had 3000 from 5c

Why the fuck is this mooning? Should I sell when it peaks again?

That's exactly what I did. Don't do it.

Thanks man. I may have a slower road to a million but at least I'm not losing. I think people tend to be too greedy and that's why they get burned. I make about 4-5% a day on my stack and 2% of that goes into my bank acc every week. Fuck leaving money in anything but fiat for now.

also does someone have a way to deal with the high volume on binance?

I might need to use the API just to fill orders since the platform freezes during high volume

Day trading only? Or swing?

I'm wishing I did now. Maybe when I wake up tomorrow I'll be happy though.

You don't make 4-5% per day, or you haven't been doing it for long. After a year you'd be the richest man alive.

Bought 200k at 300 sats, comfy af

Swing

I started with $1000 Four months ago and I've made a total of 200k usd with 100k still in the game. I have never traded stocks before I learned everything myself.

I know that at least Binance tends to freeze when coins have crazy pumps. Not the whole exchange, but the specific page with the pumping coin. I experienced this during the TRX moon, this CND one and another one I forget, I think. I'd find it dangerous to try to snipe high and lows during these kinds of things if the interface can become unresponsive at any moment. Maybe it's because I'm on an old computer with low-ish RAM that this happens, but it's something to take in consideration.

i've found the basic chart is low bandwidth

what has been the most important thing youve learned?

Lets go 0.00025!!!

What % profit do you aim per coin, and how diversified were you?

Its a problem I have sort of fixed by switching from chrome to firefox, reloading the page and placing an order within 60 seconds

But there may be a better way

binance.com/indexSpa.html#/

The mobile web version. I havent fucked around too much with it yet, it freezes on some pages (orders, trades)

Just saying, mathematically it's extremely improbably you're truely making 4-5% a day. But bravo on the gains if non larp, what have some of your best trades been?

Don't be greedy. Look to get out of every trade without losing, that should be your mindset. Don't focus on the gains. Shoot for small % increases. 2% swing trades are easy as fuck to find every day. Don't hunt the 10x or whatever, it's a waste of time. Again, the most important thing I've learned is to NOT be greedy.

Also remember, not losing is way more important than not missing out.

Every position I take I aim for 4%, if it starts looking bad I'll take even 1%. I do this 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.

>what has been the most important thing youve learned?

When larping, always have your fake blockfolio pic ready to upload

If the app predicted the btc dip and its recovery and the devs announce this--expect it to sky rocket to top 25, maybe even top 10

Bought cns yesterday at the dip and sold at the top. 200%.

Basically anything I buy in a dip. Unless the coin is a scam it will eventually go up. Buy in the DEEP red and you will be so much richer.

>cns
?

Also i heard something is happening in february with this. Alll i see for roadmap is marketing q1, whats in cnd for february?

Cnd

Also I wanted to add that you have to train yourself to be adverse to up trending green graphs and in love with downtrending red graphs.

what's your plan for the next day/week/month? can you expand on your method for finding projects, entrance points, etc?

>I do this 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Isn't this a lot closer to day trading than swing trading?

CND climbing again

CND GANG

Aww I bought at 3 cents and sold at 7 cents. This is the first time Ive ever been so JUSTed

You doubled your money, you didn't get justed at all. It's an argument to layer your sells, but you can't complain when you already 2.35x your money in a few days.

Nice trips, also this.

>buy price: $0.30

WHAT THE FUCK, HE'S SETTING THE FUCKING FLOOR THERE? I HOLD A FUCKING MILLION OF THESE. TEEKA IS GOING TO MAKE ME A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE.

Damn I like that CND money gang when this shit hits $5 this year i'm gonna gang gang all day

>literally rising nonstop for 10 minutes
>keep trying to buy and it just fucking shoots up every time
>finally jump ahead of it and buy some
>immediately starts going down
what the fuck is the fucking point of even living, there's no happiness to be found

can someone post the pbc report from earlier today?

>rounding 2.3333333333... up to 2.35
disgusting

Just sold 300 of my 400 coins, hoping to buy back in when it will dip a bit :)

Bump because this shit is going to $0.30 cents, probably $0.50 by summer easily. Don't fall for Pajeet coins, Teeka's calls are usually on point.

kind of ironic that he's a pajeet himself.

>Teeka's calls are usually on point.
The only reason they are is because people think they will be.

I'm happy, it's the first time I make profit so conspicuously ! I hope I'm not selling to early and missing the moon..

>what is market buy

Have any of Palm Beach's calls to hold a coin long ever been wrong? This is pretty important. What have they called long on in the past? Other than ETH and NEO which are obvious

I think they also were bullish on XRP a while back.

XLM

so wait Im guessing we all
>accumulated CND on the dip
>bought in between 770 and 555
>looked at chrome and saw one of the tabs was really laggy
>oh shit it's CND casually mooning to 1700+
>marketsold.png

/comfy as fuck right now

When did they call XLM?

Can I expect any kind of profit if I fomo'd at 1780??

Palm Beach called to buy it at any price under 2500 so probably, HODL

Ive been doing that today and I made a few hundred. I buy at 1700 and sell at 1950