Please PLEASE fucking add country flags. PLEASE...

Please PLEASE fucking add country flags. PLEASE. Pajeetposters have become unbearable within the last couple months and simply adding country flags would permanently make this board better. Between the influx of redditors (which is fine-- non-indian newfags will eventually assimilate) added on to the constant bombardment from pajeet and his rancid shit smelling cohorts, this board is literally unusable as anything more than a laugh, at this point. Believe it or not, there were good calls and insightful threads not so long ago-- Veeky Forums helped me pick up Eth in March and that was great-- I left and come back around November and it's like a fucking whole different board. SIR PLEASE SIR SIR PLEASE TO BUY MY LINK/FotM trashcoin that i bought too late because I'm greedy like a jew but retarded like a special ed kid

I almost feel bad for these motherfuckers-- not dark enough to be just a straight up nig nog, and not white enough to be white. Almost universally considered the most unattractive and unlikable race alive-- inoffensive, but just there to be ugly and stink. Just some in between lukewarm shit color that goes with their inhuman fecal smell. For the love of god and to save this board, add fucking country flags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IzwOF1jJ-60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White aus fag here. This would do nothing. I know the smelliest pajeet browsing FB crypto groups and it's only a matter of time till migrant streetshitters like him invade the board under the guise of my beautiful Commonwealth.

This is racist and you should feel ashmed.

Newfag detected

Sir. Do not racist sir, I will help you find good coin with great pleasure

>only brown people screw me over

So long as there is something to be gained, people are going to try and fuck you in the ass.

no flags if you enjoy flags go back to pol fuck off

But my asshole is brown too!

If we're going to be racist, what's worse... The Jew who takes your gains by throwing their whale weight around or the Indian who sells you an outright scam.

Or in reality are you just too stupid to figure out when it's happening to you?

Does anyone else imagine that spic shouting "BEEETCONEEEEEEEEEEEEH" as he plummets down that huge dip?

Flags would only reveal that it's fucking Canada again

So you take advice from an anonymous shit posting page and then blame "pajeets" for your own stupidity. Nice. Keep at it, thanks for your money.

this

/pol/ needs to shut the fuck up with their financially irrelevant shit.

If you care about flags on this board, you'll never make it. Shut the fuck up and lurk more so the Veeky Forums oldfags can keep making you money.

>that id
Did you get Pajeeted on on etherdelta?

That image reeks of newfag. Happy merchant and Wyatt man have been around since Snacks, before pol was even a thing. I want Redditors to fucking leave.

A

FUCKING

shut the fuck up poo, you're brown, you're ugly, and nobody likes you

Kek
This is my favorite brand of baitposting

fuck off reddit faggot

Can we just IP ban people who post on /pol/?

LEAF

What chart is this?
Is that...?
BEEEEEEEEEECOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC?

Ausfag here also. Can confirm, too many curryfags lurk under commonwealth's ISPs.

kek

If you fuckers love /pol/ so much, why not make that the crypto board? Why do you have to make Veeky Forums a political board?

It doesn't fucking make sense. Newfags like you need to shut the fuck up lest we get more
> HOW SHOULD I SPENT MY $100 Veeky Forums??
> AHHH IT'S FALLING
> WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU IN YET?!?
> OMG HAHA NO x THREAD? LETS FIX THAT
> OKAY x SQUAD CHECKING IN BOIZ
> OMG IT'S CRASHING THE JEWS DID THIS!
> OMG PAJEET STREETSHITTERS ARE RUINING THIS BOARD
> OMG REDDIT NORMIES ARE RUINING THIS BOARD
> OMG A WOMAN IS IN CHARGE LELELE IM ALL OUT

It's no wonder you faggots don't make any money on /pol/. My question is, why would you bring a proven financially useless mentality to Veeky Forums? Do you not want anyone else to make money? Are you spiteful that you're terrible at making money and this is a campaign to ruin it for everyone else? Why?

you have to go back.

Back to what? I've been on Veeky Forums since its inception newfag.
>hurr I follow the crowd to the most popular board on Veeky Forums i'm such an individual

Sorry friendo, it is too late. Drumpfkins have taken over Veeky Forums as they outnumber us. Now our voices are drowned out by there textual diarrhea.
Ironically it is analogous to northern Africans flooding Europe. Low IQ with no skill, but who have a deeply ingrained inferiority/victim-hood complex.
The infection started in everyones favourite containment board and spread left. Now every thread will have multiple anons talking about joos and niggers. SAD!

>proven financially useless mentality to Veeky Forums

Oh sweetie, you weren’t around for bancor.

Promptly fuck off. Veeky Forums is not the place for you.

everyone gets fucking buttblasted mad over the notion of being exposed as a
> shill
> leaf
> pajeet
> nocoiner

i dare say some individuals blame /pol/ for their shortcomings.

/bant/ was made for this

SHILL YOUR BEST COINS HERE, pajeets can finally be ignored

>hurrrr maybe ill call him a newfag so i don't look like a newfag
fuck off back to redit you massive faggot

Hey
That's racist.

pajeets come in every country. Flags will not help, desu.

I voted for Trump too shitstick. It's not about political alignment, it's about staying relevant to the fucking board.

eat shit dickhead. The massive influx of shit-tier threads on Veeky Forums and the ironic mass migration of /pol/ to Veeky Forums is no coincidence.

>shitting on LINK
Seems like you're the pajeet here.

/pol/ came here last summer newfag. Its cucks like you that are shitting up this board with your moralfagging and wahh muh racism go back to /pol/ bullshit, fuck you.

THE WORLD AINT THE WAY IT USED TO BE

OH OH NO NO NO

BEEEEEEEEEEEEECONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

We honestly do need flags. This pajeet shilling situation is out of fucking control.

/pol/ came here when the massive influx of normies started to enter crypto. You faggots aren't smart money. You were a part of the herd and the hype.

I'm not moral fagging either dipshit. If you're getting offended on Veeky Forums because someone calls you out for being a useless newfag, then shut the fuck up and lurk more.

/pol/ is good at making memes, but they're fucking horrendous at making money.

The /pol faggots literally cannot stop talking about jews and blacks in every thread.

WE DON'T FUCKING CARE

Don't forget my favourite:

>WE ARE THE [shitcoin] MARINES AND WE WILL NOT SELL

GIVE US FLAGS NOW YOU FUCKS

>Occasional flag shitposting and banter
VS
>Every 2nd thread "PLEASE SIR TO BUYING MY COIN THANK U KIND SIR"

OP here, not even from /pol/. I'm pointing out that Indians are universally disliked and annoying, it's just reality.

No thanks, would turn this board into /pol/ or /int/ 2.0. IDs should be removed as well

i got shilled into APPC i lost everything
i trust no one here now
give us flags so i know what countrys to ignore

How to spot a redditor.

They always refer to boards as /x

That may so, but on Veeky Forums, everyone is anonymous. So the information anyone provides is just as valuable as anyone else.

Asking for flags is asking for an excuse to let confirmation bias influence your decision making which is one of the stupidest fucking things i've seen suggested on Veeky Forums

Why would you ask for an excuse to allow the impediment of decision making when it comes to money?

>how to spot a redditor
>Unironically uses reddit spacing

>gets buthurt by people pointing out the obvious poo problem on this board
>cries and tells everyone to go back to /pol/
>gets offended for being called out for being a massive newfag cunt
>claims everyone else is a newfag cunt from /pol/

kek... yous seem obsessed with /pol/

It's because there's no other culprit on this board. You faggots are worse for Veeky Forums than the pajeets and the redditors and you lot seem to refuse accepting that reality.

>occasional
Nigger thats all you shitty faggots talk about. Fucking /pol/ is cancer and I'm convinced half of you are paid trolls and the other half is underage redditors. I'd rather have coin shilling threads on a coin shilling board than have to listen to you autismos cry about literally everything.

They ruined /k/ in 2014. Every board they touch turns to complete dogshit

>/pol/ boogeyman
Fuck off pajeet, I don't want to buy your shitcoin. It's nothing to do with /pol/, stop trying to make it about it.

seems like natural selection would take its course.

youtu.be/IzwOF1jJ-60 must watch insider info inside

Look at the results of
There are no pajeets here at all! It's all in your head user

Nice meme response kid.

this is very necessary please please please add

>when a retard doesn’t realize the “pajeeting” on this board is mostly fucking white supremacists

Nice shit response

WE ARE DIGIMARINES AND WE ARE NEVER SELLING

PLEASE 4CHN PLS

I agree with OP i fucking hate the pajeets. Get the fuck off my board you lazy pieces of shit.

adding flags won't stop you from falling for scams, newfag
Hiro could add fucking ID checkups and you dumb niggers would still fall for shit like BCC

now go back to whatever shithole you came from

Or they'll just use VPNs and pretend to be Canadian.