Venezuelan user helps his family part 2 Commies BTFO Edition

So the last thread was pretty good. I'm not the same user but I live in Venezuela so I guess we could keep talking about this shithole in this thread.

This is a prostitute you can get in Venezuela, she charges $10 an hour.

Damn that commie faggot got royally BTFO in the last thread.

Are you the guy who had nothing in his freezer and the other guy only had charcoal in his freezer to clear out the stench of rotten food? I gave one of you guys some dogecoin or bitcoin cash. Was a few weeks ago

wtf I love hyperinflation now

Not me user. Thankfully I'm not that fucked about food but my portfolio is only 13 BAT that I bought at $.90 top kek

So when Maduro dies by 'accident' who takes over?

Right now, I don’t think he will

It really is irrelevant, Maduro doesn't control shit, he's just a puppet, there are thousands of psychopats behind him. He's is actually going to seek election and he's gonna win by a landslide, screencap this post.

Most people say that the one that is really behind of all of it is Diosdado Cabello.

Why does your shit country put up with crappy government? Y'all ever heard of regime change?

they fell for the civil disarmament meme

Most of the population supported Chavez at the beginning because they really believed he would be good for the country, but he quickly went commie dictator mode and his supporters only grow more radicals and those who opposed them didn't really want to do anything. Now they have total and absolute control so people are just fleeing. There was a bunch of people who protested against the goverment but they were mostly kids from ages 14-25 and a lot of them got killed so young people are the ones that are fleeing the country the most.

Also this

im a white guy. if i come to your country will i get kidnapped, robbed, and murdered?

Yeah, probably, if they hear you talking English in public you will surely be targeted.

is there like some safe tourist city?

i would pay that if she had a face

No. Some years ago they killed a German guy getting out of his plane in Margarita (it used to the the most touritst driven place here)

I bet you can hire your own gang of Venezuelan bodyguards for $100.

lel you fags never seen a 3rd worlder before?

go on /int/ sometime, there's a fucking sudanese autist who shitposts there

ok let me guess you wants some ETH too?

Stop feeding them, after you feed one a pack will appear.

No user, I just wanted to BTFO commies because I can't stand them. Nothing wrong with helping that guy but I want to do things for myself, I'm not a fucking begging Pajeet.

I love Latino men and I have a thing for straight guys/desperation. I'm more interested in Venezuela than I should be. (I would get body guards.)

You can, but I'm pretty sure they will turn on you and take all your money at the first chance they get. I was in puerto la cruz this summer for a business thing, we had some local connections and they were very firm about not letting us go anywhere without a guide/protection.

Fucked one resembling this, but charged 50$. But I am fairly positive that was because I was an outsider

Is there a good possibility I can fly out a venezuelan cutie over here for cheap?

A lot of roasties have fleed because of white man taking them out of this shithole, actually. I guess you could, yeah.

please bump my thread