What is the average age of Veeky Forums...

What is the average age of Veeky Forums? We all know that /b/ is the youngest board due to it's notoriety but I'm genuinely curious to how old we all are here.

>25 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

t.iost.io/?c=pgSQuyEv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 38, mostly here to shitpost.

>19
Anyone wants to help me with my tuition?

felon college dropout
delivery guy
30k in stock/10k in crypto

31. made the typical /b/ -> /pol/ -> Veeky Forums transition

30 here

just about to turn 18 and got kicked out of my boarding school a week ago for mass stealing

22 made the usual /b/ -> /pol/ -> Veeky Forums transition

23 year old neet here

I'm also 31..came to b then pol now here. Wtf

It was only 3 xbox ones

55, but otherwise same.

Homeless, no LARP
Not a fucked up drug addict
Just lost my full time job and my apartment, can't find reliable full time work on the books right now

Been working a shitty part-time gig the past six months to stay afloat, have a little bit of moneysitting in crypto but it's not enough to make a profit.

Who knows, if I can land full time work again, I can try to play my cards right and go all in on crypto.
Get rich or die trying faggots

just here for the wojaks

23 , came here when they made Veeky Forums for doge containment

21 in feb

so you're 20?

not even close to making it yet, way behind all of my friends, hence why im here

21, almost 22

no

I skipped /pol/, it was too ridiculous there. Way too much confirmation bias and circle jerking

nice

good luck bro

>/pol/tards are literally just massive failures at life who end up gabling for a few bucks with their monthly gibsmedats
colour me surprised

26 here
Stopped playing video games when I was 18 and now crypto fills the void of positive reinforcement induced dopamine rushes. I feel like a lot of traders are/were gamers and this is why they are drawn to it. Plus the money of course.

358 Months

same, im also behind but i got 150k in crypto going for me. I got 2 more years in college to join the wagecuck life

/pol/ here, made $250k last year. how did you do? also enjoy trump for 7 more years, nigger.

18 and poorfag trying to pay for college

t.iost.io/?c=pgSQuyEv

help

>he thinks I'm a 52%er like him
Did about 320k, m'joe gomez

yup. all old and poor. their views make sense now, only a bitter failure would be such a collectivist. they can't take responsibility for the fact they've been on this earth 30+ years and are still poor and miserable.

lmao no you didn't, i've seen your ID before, you're poor.

30, feel like everyone else is gen z fucktards. If you were still in high school during the crash of 2007-8 you don't have any idea what being a neet is youngfags

I've been on this website since I was 12. I can barely even remember a time before I was posting on Veeky Forums. My mind is kinda goofed, makes it really hard to relate to normal people. Sometimes when I'm trying to go to bed I can actually read the website completely in my head, entire threads generated entirely out of my imagination. If this site disappeared tomorrow I don't know what I would do but it would change my life drastically. I probably have made well over 100k posts on this site.

Its autism.

Software engineer

physically 46

13 in spirit

i remember all junk food and everything getting much more expensive

tell us about it almighty 30 year old neet

professional shitposter; i've been shiposting a lot of memes lately

Stop projecting

35. thats like 50 in NiggerYears

/b/ -> Veeky Forums -> /pol/ -> Veeky Forums

28, lurking since 16

>im 12 what is this
Was this you?

I'm 35, I came here from pol. from /Pol/ak to Veeky Forumsraeli

2009-2011 /b/
2012-2014 /g/
2015-2016 /pol/
late 2016- Veeky Forums

How long have the rest of you been on this shitty website?

w/e you say, el goblino

No I was an '18 year old senior in HS' back then. Veeky Forums was a lot more bloggy back then so it was easier to get caught being underageb& and they would permaban you for it. For the most part, I just said really stupid shit because I was a little kid and adults would BTFO me and hurt my feelings.

lol'd

27 lurking since 15
/b/ -> /i/ -> /k/ -> Veeky Forums with long stops at various other boards

What the hell happened?

enjoy the ban nigger

crypto will pay for my education

31 fuck you niggers.

If you get me off ;)

32. Just gambling a little with crypto. Have shit loads of gold and silver. Shit load of guns and ammo too. Golden when the economy tanks in 2019.

>18
I'm taking a gap year but my test scores & gpa for high school weren't bad so I'm not too concerned

Kek. Good times.

/k/ master race. I hope every kommando on this board makes it.

Turning 24 next week

You buy gold coins or blocks of gold? What is your strategy? Do you buy when gold is cheap or just buy a little bit of gold every now and then?

who /mu/ here

wtf did you mass steal?

>what a life

love you fellas, we're all going to make it seriously

18 browsed chans since I was 10

Blue board faggot

B - pol - hc - biz

/b/ -> /g/ pre-bitcoin -> Veeky Forums

Same
Got into crypto to help pay tuition
Thankfully third world countries are like 2k per sem, but that's already a lot for the poor fucks here

she used to be cute

I have rounds and bars. Ranging from 1/10ozt to 1ozt. I buy gold when I can. Silver though, I buy 5ozt every payday, no matter what. I buy about 4-5ozt gold per year. Don't worry so much about the price of the day. If it goes down, buy it. If it goes up, buy it. You need as much as you can get ahold of.

Of the responses so far, the mean is 26.8, mode is 25.5

36. I come here to get a feel on the pulse on crypto and be amazed at how few of you know elliot waves and TA. A lot of you are lucky monkeys that will not face a true bear market.

give us the median dumbass

how bout this.
>mined bitcoin from my dorm in 2009
>got a lot of bitcoin from faucets
>forgot about it and lost wallets
>switched to boinc pre gridcoin b/c muh science
>got nothing
>still have nothing

>not putting a strawpoll in the OP to easily see results
Fail.

>All these people who fell for the college meme
Never gonna make tbqhfamiliadesu

oops I meant mode is 25.5 lol. I'm kinda drunk

mode is 18 which means a lot of those were lying to avoid ban

22 poorfag. though I'm just a moderate user and come here infrequently

never seen an owl do that before, only screech like crazy when someone is close to their nest when they have chicks / eggs

Turned 30yesterday
Ohhh I remember the good old days of haboo hotel and linetrap and domestic terrorism.
Skipped pol completely and glad I did.

39, I grew out of the other poorfag boards

I'll pay you to flip shitcoins. All you have to do is come to Alaska and I'll set you up with an office and pay you commission (off the books)

If you don't make money you don't have money to eat.

>Skipped pol completely and glad I did.

Yeah you havent missed much, that place devours you

He went long on his age.

legend plz details

>21
pls no bully

29 quick math

97 since yesterday!

Been on a few other boards since 2007. Came to biz when I got into crypto last year

Kek

video games don't feel like how they used too.

22, 23 in a few weeks

went from bodybuilding misc -> /b/ to /pol/ to Veeky Forums but none of the transitions were concurrent. I stop frequenting Veeky Forums for months or years at a time until a new interest brings me back. Most recently, crypto.

19, youngfag but I have been a NEET for 5 years so I'm almost the same level as you degenerates. I don't need or care for money, I just want to make it so I can get thrills nothing else seems to give me.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

> I don't need or care for money
that's because you live at home with your mom you failure