Is there like a sticky guide or just a Veeky Forums guide to cryptos anywhere?

is there like a sticky guide or just a Veeky Forums guide to cryptos anywhere?

>is there like a sticky guide or just a Veeky Forums guide to cryptos anywhere?

Do plebbit faggots not even try and hide the fact there from plebbit anymore? Jesus Christ that absolute state of /biz. The worst part is, instead of the old fags coming in and raging at you until you got off this fucking board, a bunch of fucking normies are gonna get on and hold your hand like faggots. Jesus Christ, this is why /biz doesn't make nearly as much money as it did.
In the name of all the /biz bros who came before me. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

can you shut the fuck up you absolute mess. i just wanna see Veeky Forumss take on it

take on what? a yes or no question and waste of a thread? kys you absolute retard

Fuck off back to plebbit.

>you absolute mess
What the fuck, are you incapable of even insulting someone properly? Jesus Christ, HOW DID YOU FIND THIS WEBSITE. you need to go back, leave immediately. Holy fuck I have never seen someone so normie in such a long time.

Aren't most people semi aware of this shithole?

lol all that pent up aggression. how much did you guys lose btw?

Stinky guide

DYOR faggot

whats the best crypto wallet?

Time to grow up sonny.

whats the best crypto wallet?

BHSL

>Hey Veeky Forums spoonfeed me
>No faggot
>Hahahahahaha how much did you lose?
>But please help me, even though you lost money
Why are you even asking us for advice in the first place, retard?

These nuts. Fuck off.

Holy fuck user, shut up.

tell you what. I'll do you a favor/ If you get a sharpie and stick it up your ass, while writing on you cheeks, "What is the best wallet?" I'll let you know. I'm also gonna need a piece of paper next to it with the time and date. Best of luck.

lol this impenetrable nerd wall, i hate you losers so much

Fuck off faggot.
Buy Confido.

lurk and learn.

im seriously going to redddit now

atleast they will give me a second opinion without sperging out for invading their secret club with questions about a public currency

should i use coinbase

do the sharpie in pooper first

Yes. Fuck off.

what are your thoughts on coinbase

what are your thoughts on the sharpie in pooper proposition?

what wallet do you use?

Before you can use a wallet, you have to purchase and install a blockchain on your computer.

Make sure to get a VPN for to to run the blockchain through or else you risk an a pajeet sending your coins to their wallet instead of your own.

here is the guide from the guide of guides

BUY HIGH and SELL LOW, that is the true way of Veeky Forums, and then you post pink wojaks conjoined with any transcript of what screaming sounds to you or edgy lyrics

Yes, that is very true. Also, if the blockchain ever locks in the price of your coin, you can restart it and reset the price usually.
I recommend the OP go to Target and purchase a blockchain; saw some selling for $29.95 the other day.

Just use any wallet with a price locking feature and you'll be set

hahahaha insider jokes. i love being part of a secret club!

These are not jokes.
If you attempt to log into coinbase without an updated blockchain, you're going to have some issues. If you don't believe me, go ahead and open a ticket at support.coinbase.com and ask what the best way to update your blockchain is so you can use their service.

No, because we're all competing against each other.

I'm going to cash out with your money.

Alright so here's the deal. There's just 0 incentive to give anybody any information except to shill or fud specific coins (although pragmatically speaking it's insanely unlikely that shilling/fudding coins has any sort of meaningful effect.). On top of that you're on Veeky Forums which has always had a "fuck you figure it out yourself while lurking" stance on basically every subject.

It's why DYOR research is such a meme. Because it's exactly right as far as advice but it's entirely useless to somebody that doesn't know how to do their own research already.

What are you blathering about.

Fuck off you fucking newfag, im sick of this shit. Fuck me this board has gone downhill.

Who is the cum bucket?

>In the name of all the /biz bros who came before me. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

a fucking men

I'm going to cash out with some of his money too. We all are, except him of course. It's going to be great!

fuck off go put your money in a term deposit and get a camry faggot head

Good thread fellas. Way to keep bumping

Come for the cats, stay for the empathy

do research and don't make emotionally based decisions (where 80% of people fail), that's all you need to know. also don't buy into crypto yet, wait till btc hits like 3k again

This. Put in time newfags, learn board culture or fuck off back to plebbit

Lopp.net is a good resource try that, pardon all the high strung fuckers in this thread m8, good luck !

many trxs go fast annoucement soon thank me

TheCryptoWiki.org

You're welcome