ASX General - 1 hour late and Lithium meltdown edition

ASX General - 1 hour late and Lithium meltdown edition

our picks:
>NOV
>AVZ
>S32 and BHP

Why would you make an ASX general Friday afternoon after market close?

This will be dead before morning

In the mornings there is too much U.S. traffic and not enough Australian posters. What other time would be better?

I made the threads to discuss the last week of trading as a wrap up and what you see moving forward over the next week.

Shill me asx shares you kangaroo fks

Anything Lithium, great buying opportunity right now for the sector.

AVZ and PLS would be my 2 picks, TAW a close 3rd.

fuck the AU200

what coin is this? link to coinmarketcap page?

Seriously are you retards in a fucking reccesion or some shit? Pump the fucking AU200 jesus christ

>Lithium meltdown edition
What?
Haven't looked at my shit since a few days, what's happening?

We're one of the worst performing indices over the last 12 months apart from Canada IIRC, we do have the highest dividend yield however so it's a little tricky depending on how you calculate it.

Mix of profit taking and (((Deutsche Bank))) forecasts as well as a negative article from (((Fairfax))) that might have spooked mum and dads.

>Mix of profit taking and (((Deutsche Bank))) forecasts as well as a negative article from (((Fairfax))) that might have spooked mum and dads.
Oh, OK, gotta dig for those.
I'm in for the long term, so I probably can ignore it, but maybe I'll offload some more (already got out my initial investment from my 200% Li stock, maybe also grab some from my 100% ones)

Also does this time work for everyone or is there a better time that you would prefer for next time?

I think a Friday wrap up is good.

Bump for S32. My best investment by far.

This is a perfect time. No point having these threads during the week when the market is active because the markets are slow anyway (crypto investors aren't used to that). This is a good time, brings more interactions.

Lithium is dead lads. It's all about /cobalt/ now

Agree this is a good time, can have a comfy Aus thread at the end of the week.

OK. So shill me your cobalt stocks.
(but on the long term, li seems like a solid bet still)

NUH

CLA
RNU
ARE

How can you be bullish on one without the other?

Buy HZR 50 bagger right there

MIN, AU8, EXL are other bags im holding

fuck off with that NUH shit, they are entering a market thats already being disrupted by apple and soon to be google

there only chance of 10 - 20 bagging it from here is if they are purchased by google... which i just dont see

Anyone in on crypto ASX stocks? DCC and FFG

redpill me on HZR

I wouldn't worry about MIN or AU8 over the long term, stay strong senpai

NOV was one that an user posted about last thread we had

Been a while since i seen one of these. Thanks to the user shilling A2M early last year i made some good gains

RIP RMX lol

Are there actually any cobalt only stocks?
For Lithium, there is load of (hyped) companies that are doing it, but cobalt, all you find is articles about the poor "wartisan" miners in Congo and how its bad for the people and the environment.
Apparently Glencore does Co, but I doubt that they'll do the 100% hype explosion we are looking for.

>but cobalt, all you find is articles about the poor "wartisan" miners in Congo and how its bad for the people and the environment.
And related to that, there are also such concerns about lithium (though this is mostly about south america), so there are some calls for producing the stuff in the first world.
As of now, it seems like European Lithium has lived quite well off that hype, without having produced a single gram of the stuff.
So should I buy some European Cobalt right now, hoping they can repeat the same hype cycle?

So far I got 3 stocks. All gains atm:
AUZ - 20%
AGO - 70%
GRR - 30%

Excited for the quarterly reports on the 23rd January.

check out their site on the process. its a green tech play, hydrogen and graphite production with zero emission.

they have min signed up to pay for the developments. jap steel is sniffing around the emission reduction.

its got small stock possible gains, but with risk massively reduced by big players. has multiple big players in the top 20, to prevent takeover bullshit.

check it out

i dislike dcc model, they started market making.. fuck that.

should of stuck to pumping out shit coins, the place im working at, they tried shilling shitcoin production to the startups.

the shell they going after are interesting GTG is probably the best if u want to gamble, they have a nasdaq listing. i get a feeling there board is bit jealous of the nasdaq gains on blockchain while they stuck being the penny they deserve lol.

bump

>tfw rmx

Haven't been following it, pretty nasty fall today though.

What was your entry price?

When will rap do something my bags are extremely heavy

I have been looking at RAP actually, doubt it'll go much lower. Probably will trade sideaways until they do their trials again though.

What do you think about their explanation and 2nd attempt?

praying for you senpai

lol only posted it to see if anyone remembers, some faggots shilled it and RMX to me early last year and i bought in. Sold out at a loss to buy into crypto