Just saw this shit on reddit, are they right? was this everything?

just saw this shit on reddit, are they right? was this everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntvb6kVMz_k
youtu.be/AMCFoudyYxQ?t=65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reddit

go back

yeah, the return to mean for bitcoin is usually a lot higher than the meme graph says it is

> being this edgy

never gonna make it boyo

>spaced greentext
>reddit spacing
top bait dude

Wow, did Reddit figure out what a market cycle is? These kids are learning fast! Also, 8.5K is still entirely possible. Probable even.

Who takes advice from retards acting like smart people?

I hope so, want to get my buys lower than the last dip

the chart starts from a point where Bitcoin was already high
try starting from the beginning of 2017

thanks

Saw this on digg

Every brainlet out there is using 2014 graph without any knowledge about Mt.Gox.

Saw this on myspace

ok cool

Can someone point me to a good youtube channel or video series on how to start reading and understanding candlestick charts, trends and signals and stuff.

looks about right

I was like you a week ago, and I was so frustrated that nobody would spoonfeed me.

A week later I understand why. Grind is the only way.

DYOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntvb6kVMz_k

I like this version

You're welcome.

High altitude Investing YouTube channel

>deluded

Look at the exchanges.

Whales on Bitfinex tried to crash the market and the Normies bought the dip.

We will keep going up.

Dan the crypto man?

I'd say at this point we've pretty much found the local bottom. But man I hope you're right

The Comfiest Man Alive. He's all cash right now, waiting for that next oversold bounce.

Yeah still no idea who that is. Reverse search comes up with nothing.

Doesn't matter tho, I don't trust his pot head face.

CME Futures end on next Friday. Maybe we'll we the same shenanigans again like we did this week wen the other futures contract ended on Wednesday. Of course there were other reasons for the dip as well before the Wednesday futures.
Do you think we'll have a dip next week because of the futures?

>we went down from 20k ath to 17k then stabilized
> went down from 17k to 15k then stabilized
>went down from 15k to 13k
>13k to 11k
>??????
>profit
wont be suprised if we hear of exchange liquidation, wall street already got their money out

yes until tether implodes

That's a market cycle, not a fucking bubble, are you fucking retarded or what? You're so fucking dumb my dudes, this happens every 4 months you fucking cucks, no wodnder this shit gets posted on here so often.

we going 80-90k now

I found a really really good TA discord with one main guy who retired from stocks and now does crypto. He's been giving amazing signals like capp at 8 cents or xrb at 4$, and he saw the recent crash coming. He also gives lessons sometimes about TA and recommended a couple books.

Feel free to join my pajeet shill link. q9xXVCC

fuck off

Biz hates money and knowledge, go post pink wojacks

Thanks bros

literally all of Veeky Forums

cool

you have to go back, but i'll tell you that it was posted first on /pol/ and then on Veeky Forums
and you know how good /pol/ and Veeky Forums are at predicting money related happenings, right user?

>just saw this on 4chins, are they right? was this everything?

Is this only for Bitcoin?

not too shabby

Top kek, thanks

HOLY SHIT ITS TRUE

Let me help you friend. Pitchforks are superior

This is actually interesting

and here's a close up. All Ichi indicators are signaling downside. We need a strong move back into the cloud and into the yellow pitchfork otherwise we bear market now

450 million tethers just printed, let's see what happens...

So... bulltrap when?

The problem is that if you zoom out, the trendline on pic is really fucking vertical, we can't just keep that going for months or years.
Except with major good news like ETF or 100% regulations meaning it's safe for everyone to invest.

Wow Wall Street huh

what site/program is this?

Yes regulations are good news goys you will love them

tradingview

You can't just use that old trendline, market changed, there's a lot of new money and players now.
This would work for an old market or regular stocks where it's just trading for each others and there's a slow movement of new money inflow.

We won't see below 8k before a really long time, when BTC is forgotten and other cryptos replaced it, and even then, when the market is a few trillions, a 10k btc wouldn't mean a lot and would be easily possible for a really long time.

MS Paint

That’s what I never understood. The mean for BTC was high. I think we did return to the mean, but the graph made it look a lot worse than it should have because it wasn’t to scale.

See my other post You can see we fell out of the pitchfork several times and it was a beartrap. Might be the same this time, I really hope so, but Ichimoku wasn't nearly as bearish

Btc will hit at least 20k this year

Why would the whales on Bitfinex want to crash the market, were they just testing for a response?

You can make money off shorting too...

Good. Ichimoku is a good guy I trust his judgment

We're still in fear

kys.

We are it'll be down below 10k by the end of today and dip to well under 9k. I went 50% fiat 50% BTC a few days ago and intend to go back in at between 7 and 8k, doubling my bags. You heard it here first.

>Can someone point me to a good youtube channel or video series on how to start reading and understanding candlestick charts, trends and signals and stuff.
Philakone. I copy his strategy for crypto and forex.

14 hours ago everybody was saying “DEAD CAT BOUNCE!” “10 HOURS UNTIL $8,000!!!”. 14 hours later and we’re doing almost the best we have all day.

brilliant, chad for the win

still in new paradigm!!! tbqh. the real shit hasn't begun yet

It isn't a deadcat bounce it's a bearish flag. The deadcat bounce will come after. If you're really happy with 11500USD BTC then you're a reard anyway.

I shoulda cashed out when McShilly started tweeting about how crypto 'literally can't bubble it's not like anything else we've ever seen' and everyone was retweeting it. Never a better sign of New Paradigm than that.

Seriously this. These retards here think that btc losing value will somehow transfer that cash over to their alt coins. What the fuck? If Bitcoin isn't testing the area it was at last week pretty soon, your alts will BLEEEEEED

Hey, I’m just telling you what all the doomsayers were saying 14 hours ago. Btw, what is a reard?

I’m fully aware that BTC dipping will cause everything else to dip. But it’s not dipping. It’s going up. Contrary to what everybody on here was saying it was going to do at this time.

We are missing a dig green dick candle. So no they are wrong it’s going down again to 8-9k.

youtu.be/AMCFoudyYxQ?t=65

kek

What is this indicator? market buy volume - market sell volume?

The price kept going down without volume in Coinbase, that meant selling didn't come from normies.

In the bitfinex exchange price went down with allot of volume, whales where selling big.

also its OBV. Or on Balance Volume indicator.

interesting, thanks

KEK

I'll just leave this here.

>buy high sell low

they were shorting it.

More like you're a retard if you bought it after it passed 10k the first time. Because everybody who was holding it before then got the fuck out. It's a dead product now. You're literally just playing hungry-hungry hippos with a bouncing dead cat and getting outmaneuvered by short-sellers in the process. You got greedy. You got fucked. You're never getting your money back. You're a retard if you think you will.

Lol i sold around 19k and bought around 9k, keep throwing those buzzwords around through

And my dick is longer than a garden hose.
Lying on the internet doesn't change the fact that you're a retard that got fucked over by your own stupidity.

Are you a nocoiner or did you sell the bottom? I can feel the salt from here. Just because you got burnt doesn't mean everyone else did. Consider killing yourself.

Selling at 19k means you missed out on a month of altcoin moon missions.

>salty nocoiner mad that his stocks and bonds only make him 0.00001% a year while chad Veeky Forumsnessman make 1000% a year gambling digital monopoly money.

The absolute state of nocoiners.

Just saw this on leatherdaddies