Where's my brain gang at? China is still fudding. Feels like someone wants to get every single DBC cheap...

Where's my brain gang at? China is still fudding. Feels like someone wants to get every single DBC cheap. Why we don't have more iron hands?
It will moon in feb but price is still cheap.

I own over 2MM DBC. Literally not concerned in the slightest. bought in at 5 cents

I make money, small fry day traders don't.

guys, my hands are getting weak, only whales and bots trade at kucoin. When will it end?????????????????????
Bought at 150 170 and 190 and didnt sell the top(fuck me).

I went all in at 50 cents. I'm fucking broke because of this shitcoin

same but hold strong

what the fuck how
send me some daddy im poor fag 52k

DBC will have big marketing campaign in EU.
I have to clarify because imbeciles here dont know what it means. They will sell it to big companies, multimillion dollar contracts. Then they will hit Binance and shit will hit the fan.
Then I really want to see all them biz crybabys

when are all these claims happening

Everything looks like it is gonna blow eventually (macd, rsi, neo conference, 16th feb), but damn bags and the whale manipulation discourage me

Should I sell HPB and all in DBC?

Currently holding 50%:50%.

this shit appeared just a second ago

Thats also the dream I'm hoping for user.

It's going to go sideways for a while, chill. We are at the bottom of the cup, and will stay there for about 2-3 days tops, then it will start rising again.

carlos has ascended

>buying coins that have already mooned and came down
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why you faggots will forever remain poor.

Dont sell HPB! You will regret that decision.

If there is 1 lesson I've learned from crypto, it's that you never sell (all of) your stack.

Stellar moon to $0.056 then down to $0.01 then moon to $0.91

Btc mooned 2014 u fag

Goin all in on one coin is wrong!

Deep brainlet chain.

Yeah BTC already mooned last summer its never going past 2k again :^)

48k reporting in. got in at $0.19. When tf will it go back to 0.6. i’m missing moon missions being tied up in this shit

Around 2 weeks, m8.

Singularity has been released now. Youre all fucked

I didn't buy after it mooned, I just forgot to sell while it was mooning.

And I'm fucking sick of these bags. I wanted to trade it all in for something like LINK but have been waiting for a good price. Absolutely kicking myself now.

Hands getting weaker by the hour

It's easy to stay calm when very other Alt around you is going to shit too, but when your damn coin is the only one who isn't regaining value and not only, it's still un deep red, well my willforce gets weaker

Why the fuck is this shit still red?? 0.16$?? Are we really sure the whales are the one causing this? Why are they losing so much time after this dumb coin, and aren't doing this with other alts too? Why all this violence is directed towards dbc and only dbc? Is it because they think it will be big in the future, or something else?

STFU

Stop making useless claims, or at least show us the source

General advice please? Pic related. I’m tied up in DBC rn. could’ve sold for 6x gains at ATH but i didn’t and now it’s fucking up my portfolio.

All those facts are very openly known and google gives you all the sources. Did you bother to look for it before starting to act like a stupid fuckhead?
Bro, if you are emotionally bound to your investments, thats the first sign you should stop doing what you do.
It is a investment, PLEASE learn what it means, define it for yourself. Are you one of those guys who checks his portfolio 5 times a day? Well bad news, you gonna have hold it for a year at least. Poor people should not invest their fucking money, im tired of explaining this shit and why im even doing it?