Tfw I will probably only become a millionaire

>tfw I will probably only become a millionaire
>tfw I will never become a billionaire

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wanted, yachts, jets, private islands, gigantic mansions etc
Now I'll only get boats, first class airplane tickets, trips to nice islands and pretty big nice houses.

Fug....
The dream is dead.

want less and be richer

>.t poorfag with networth of 30k but still travel all over the world and fuck 10/10 bitches on the regular while increasing my crypto stack trading altcoins

Start a company that actually creates something of value, faggot. The billionaire club is for real men only.

From what? Buying shitcoins?

if you have only like 2-5 million a forst class plane ticket would be irresponsible to buy.
Also you shouldnt have multiple houses if youre in 2-5m range.

Honestly once you get there you realize you need 8 figures to live large and not hurt your base.

>There are 540 billionaires in the United States, with a combined net worth of $2.399 trillion, according to our 2016 list of the world's richest people.Mar 5, 2016

WOW

I thought there were more.

lol why the fuck would u want yachts and mansions? isnt the goal to just have the financial freedom to fly to another country with your gf and explore, get fucked up and meet new people then fuck your gf on a beach at like 3am. thats mine at least, i dont need no fuckin mansion or yachts

When I saw the prices of first class tickets, it really made me think. Who is paying $10k per flight, that just seems crazy.

I have like 2k and i want to reach 1m USD in 2-3 years lol

I want that too, but I want a REALLY nice house that I designed myself that has all of this stuff and the ability to raise a family.

That's the dream bro, I actually think it's totally possible.
I've already made 6k but I'm climbing dat ladder

>wasting crypto money on some whore
ngmi

yup. Impossible for small time millionaires. 10-20k is a huge chunk of the interest you'll make from a million per year. Basically below 5m just means you can be neet and live normally without working but no rich people shit or you will lose it all.

>tfw you realize 7digit millionaires are low tier plebs

lmao not all women are whores man, granted most are but theres def women out there worthy of being a life partner to do cool shit with

ones that do drugs overseas and get fucked by autists at beaches are tho

there are women out there who are worth befriending or being in a relationship. it's just a pretty bad signal:noise ratio

Don't worry op. You'll never be a millionaire.

a billion really is a shitload of money

You are dreaming low.
My desire is to become a trillionaire with an interplanetary empire.

i want to turn my $100 into more than $100 so that i can buy more anime figures and drugs without feeling bad about it