This market is providing great entry points into a lot of coins...

This market is providing great entry points into a lot of coins. UFR is holding well around a dollar and is poised for a breakout.

>Being added to top 50 exchange
>Alpha coming 2-3 weeks

Hop on this rocketship while its still low.

LOW MARKETCAP
LOW EXCHANGE
HIGH POTENTIAL

what else can you ask for, best buy

first coin where I actually WANT to use it as a platform (torrenting)
the vast majority of coins in top 50 or even top 15 on cmc have no actual applicable use and are highly sought after because of mere speculation
imagine what will happen to this coin when it stops being speculation and actually works. hyped as fuck

+ Original idea
+ Team that delivers
+ New exchange coming soon
+ Recovered super-fast after the crash
+ Stable and ready for a moon
+ Low marketcap
+ Cool logo and name that will attract normies when they hear about it

If you want high gains this is propably the best investment right now. Feeling comfy and ready for takeoff

Same here man. I have some files of college textbooks I could upload and make some bucks on. Could make some quick buck if UFR takes off

ufr is a pajeet coin. get odn instead

It has now reached it's true value and it's ready to lift off again( if the market doesn't crash again that is).

we coulda been getting paid this whole time to seed!

Time to conquer the normies with Upfiring, im strapped in and waiting for 5x in few weeks

UFR:
>low market cap (potential 5-30x)
>beta release due soon
>new exchange listing going live soon
>only available on shitty exchanges right now, surpressing volume and price
>good entry price right now with this big correction
>unique value proposition
>get paid for seeding
>be able to download rare files for a cheap price

Tell me another coin that has this much going for it

>Original idea
Okay
>Team that delivers
They haven't delivered jack shit
>New exchange
Speculation
>Recovered super-fast after the crash
Debatable
>Stable and ready for a moon
KEK
>Low marketcap
Fine
>Cool logo and name
Fine

All linked their posts in the "Biz-threads" channel on discord to receive shill points.

I've had nothing but good coming from ufr, it was the only one that still gave me profit during the dip, and it's growing quite a bit right now. Can't wait for that new exchange so I can finally quit my shit job and do something with my life

You are retarded and so is the rest of your shill army

It's okay if you don't like the coin, but you don't really have to enforce your shit ideas on others and call is pajeets for buying a coin you don't like.

Shilling isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's helping increase the coin's value

Not really speculation m8, the devs already said so on the discord.

UFR will undoubtably be big in the near future. I've been looking into a lot of the coins being shilled and this one definitely has some very real potential huge gains.

As always DYOR, but I would definitely recommend researching UFR. The subreddit is a nice place to start.

I'm making some cool money with it, so I'm happy.

Can you say the same about your shit coins?

This is going to get shut down in no time. It is a token based on an illegal sharing industry. Worst idea of all time.

daily reminder to everyone in this thread getting shilled

>Shilling isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's helping increase the coin's value

no it doesn't you dumb pajeet. it makes people tihnk this is a scamcoin. this is why everyone hates UFR here because you retarded pajeets are spamming it daily non stop

I did my research and am an ufr believer. This project has a good future. DYOR ofc.

I never said anything about me being part of it nigger

I should feel bad for UFR shillers. They probably have 6 kids and no money to feed them.

But I don't. Fuck you all, go to hell I hope you die and your kids starve.

So much talk about this coin. Just read whitepaper and buy while it's cheap. Or don't buy and call yourself names when you realize that you just aren't fit enough to make it in this world.

Easy 20% returns per day, just join the. Veeky Forums group:

discord gg/zz7unwD

add DOT here--> .gg/zz

Gonna reach 3 dollars end of week!

Thanks I just bought some UFR, seems promising.

this pajeet shill goes deep

shill or not its going to rise soon alot, the idea is right and it will gain alot of traction once its better known

bitcoin was used exclusively for buying drugs on the deep web at some point and it didn't shut down. all you normies are gonna miss out on the greatest opportunity ever. stay poor.

going nowhere with a pajeet name like "upfiring". if they cant even speak english what hope do they have

>Get
>paid
>to
>torrent!

You could basically start a business with this if your library is big enough. I bet a lot of your have valuable libraries, and would be eager to seed them for money. The only issue I see this having is if two people try to upload the same files, but eventually files will snowball as more people download and seed them, and make tons of money. Don't you want to be the first to put those desirable files on UFR?

I meant to say, it will be difficult to upload files that are already on UFR, because they will be slower and less desirable. The original uploader makes a bigger cut than the seeders.

I smell pajeet

Fuck corporate censorship. Fuck government censorship. Fuck centralization of data.

UFR is the future

Still shilling this coin anons?

Every anti-shill for UFR is a shill for The Pizza Bay. Fuck that shitty place and their runaway problems. They're getting shutdown for good once all the good seeders start to make pay from UFR.

imagine being the dude posting the same image of the discord in every single UFR thread as if he’s on a fucking mission to stop the shilling

How uncreative. At least this guy made a meme. I admit, I laughed. It's good not to take yourself too seriously and laugh a little. Buy a funny movie from UFR. It will be cheaper than renting it from any other service, and you can keep it forever.

My fellow UFR hodler, we're gonna make it. To all the people that didn't buy UFR, do it right now before it's to late. UFR will be at least 5$ EOM and that's just the start. Get rich or die poor.

You're delusional if you think the internet will exist in same space that it currently does. Torrenting will only become even bigger in the coming years. UFR is ahead of the curve and if you can't recognize this you deserve to be poor.

Remember when this shitcoin was at $2 and it was shilled here en masse? now it's worth half that kek