I'm going to the Bitcoin Superconference on February and meet Sergey Nazarov

So I pulled the trigger and I'm going to the conference where it will potentially be the last time ChainLink is this cheap ever again.

What should I ask him?

I am thinking about vlogging this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&feature=youtu.be&t=55m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make sure to print out all the LINK memes and show him so he immediately loses faith in the project and quits.

5/10 larp

Reddit spacing

lmao

please ask sergey how many links to make it

rub his beard for me

Ask him if he ever goes to Veeky Forums

ask him which is his fav burger

I would be so happy if someone did this and recorded it for Veeky Forums to enjoy

Ask him what he thinks of the position and importance of secure hardware within the ChainLink project more broadly. We know Intel SGX is a "bonus", but I'd be very interested to hear his take.

ask if he knows the way xddd

ask him if you can crash at his place in thailand for a couple of days

Get him to hold a piece of paper that says biz on it. I got turned into a meme because of that.

Can you just flap his ears a couple times

Ask him if he can estimate any value for chainlinks future in terms of $ per LINK and a timeframe for that
Ask him how long it might take till adpotion will start and if current "partners" will jump on the train the moment the project goes live@mainnet.
Ask him how many DEVS are currently working on the project. (sheer numbers, no names)
Ask him how many DEVS are planned for future developement.
Ask him if about the office in San Francisco and ask him if they can arrange some sort of roomtour (google maps)- on current google there is no sign about Smartcontracts.
Ask him if he is satisfied about chainlinks developement
Ask him about at what point they struggle or struggeled the most regarding the whole project and what the answer was to solve the problem
Ask him personal stuff like: did your life change in a positive or a negative way since the project started
Ask him if there are other projects he is interested in to maybe colaborate in future
Ask if he ever heared of Assblaster with a ;)

I am out of ideas at this point... high as fuck anyway
GL & HF meeting our prophet!

Where the fuck is AssBlaster?
Pls come back

This is some high school grade shit, and the price estimate especially is fucking retarded. Engage with the actual idea and the value will be obvious. If you need to get told $x you're a fucking idiot.

Been interested in this too

Livestream his talk. That's all that really matters for us neets.

please, for me too

he committed suicide, he stabbed himself in the neck 32 times

Sad times.. sad times..

this

Ask him if he knows Bog

Opinion on asian girls?
Favorite anime?
Favorite touhou?
Hobbies besides managing a company?

Ask him about Jason Parser, Jason Reider or Jason Inpoot. And record it. You will be legendary.

topkek

Ask him for more details on staking a node and what kind of incentives there are for node operators and token holders. Daddy wants dividends

>taking smart contracts beyond tokenization
>link is a token
Uh, anons?

You guys know we could totally derail him for at least a while, right?
If we sent him all the LINK memes in a picture book.

If dubs you have to do this op. Roll.

holy shit please do this. I am dying at the idea of someone presenting Sergey with a folder full of printed off LINK memes

Screen cap your order confirmation.

yeah ok

Ask him about the Shadow Fork

Ask what kind of burgers he likes so we can solve this burger mystery once and for all.

Wear a GoPro camera on your head. Then start poking him in the chest and ask him about his backpacking trip to Polynesia, where he was bitten by a snake and had to be revived by the "women" from the local transvestite community, one of whom he allegedly brought back to the US to marry.

>What should I ask him?

WHO IS JASON PARSER

>ID: wank
>dubs

op you gotta do this now it's the rules

if you do vlog it, tell him all about Veeky Forums and our support

Please do user and make sure to record it. Show him some LINK memes from Veeky Forums and ask him to hype his shit some more. Fucking assholes release a testnet documentation and don't even say a word.

I'm going too, senpai. Praying to get a snapshot of Lord Sergay.

Why does he use the same picture over and over? Looks like an adorable squirrel. Someone with talent please shop him as a squirrel.

When was his last appearance? Like 2 days ago when he was phone posting? Is there an archive of his posts somewhere?

Isn't he supposed to make an appearance on here tonight?

Do this or you will be dishonorably discharged from the link marines

Who is Jason parser
Is swift going to shadowfork chain link and cuck the faithful
How much of a setback is the intel sgx specter vulnerablility

Idk inwas in his thread a day or 2 ago when he was phone posting (too much info to be a larp but he didn't have his tripcode on him) and he said he was making a thread tomorrow (yesterday) didnt catch it or here about it.

What makes you say that? Also LA was my childhood game

Hand him a suitcase of all the memes. Yes sir please

Ask him if the png rumours are true and how he plans on marketing ChainLink without a full size logo

>spamming our savior with slack questions irl
If not a larp, don't do any of this dumb meme shit irl. Keep it on biz for Christ's sake.
Would be interesting to here his take on something like this.

he already answered that
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&feature=youtu.be&t=55m26s

Why on the new exchange does it state the price of LINK at 9 cents, is this what the coin will be launched at on junior?

Is Carlos going to be there?

taking smart contracts beyond tokenization=let's give the token an actual real world application other than making a token just for the sake of making a token.

Learn to read

I was in that thread too and thought I remember him saying he would be posting again today/tonight.

Tell the CEO of SmartContract.com to mention ChainLink or LINK at least once

this

if you dont vlog it you can never post to Veeky Forums again

He looks like a comicbook supervillian inventor. Who wants revenge.

That wasn't him

>ffice in San Francisco and ask him if they can arrange some sort of roomtour (google maps)- on current google there is no sign about Smartcontracts.
>Ask him if he is satisfied
ask him if chainlink is vaporware

He had way too much info and answered too many questions with reasonable answers to be a larp

Easy 20% returns per day just join the Veeky Forums group:

discord gg/zz7unwD

add DOT here--> .gg/zz

When you see him, yell ASSBLASTER and see if he reacts

He is larping. He posted the "binance listed link without permission" anonymously on his laptop or whatever device, then swoops in minutes later (his first apperance in the thread to say "you guys are clever) using a different device, hence the changed trip.

The binance thing is completely made up. Binance sent a representative to the chainlink slack to discuss it with rory. See the pic. The binance CEO is a legit guy and even if the exchange seemed seedy back then it was no different from today it just didn't have a track record yet. Assblaster spins a good tale but this latest thing should be more than enough evidence to convince everyone he's just a smart guy bullshitting you.

Ask him something philosophically.

27 days til sergey speaks at bitcoin superconference.

Alright, so if you've seen the interviews and Q&As with Sergey you know how passionate he is about solving this problem of fake promises and non-absolute contracts. Isn't it strange for a guy like him to practically refuse to keep people updated on his project? I think it's pretty much certain that SWIFT pressured him into maintaining absolute radio silence, and I feel like there are questions to be asked regarding that.

Maybe something subtle like "Is ChainLINK going the route you envisioned it to go?" or "Your team is known for a very strict anti-hype stance, do you intend to continue that approach until the mainnet's release?". Although these won't exactly answer the core question of just how seriously SWIFT is taking ChainLINK; anyone else got ideas?

That isn't enough evidence for it being a larp. It could be a simple case of AB falling for what was said here, that Binance listed it without permission, and so he just regurgitated that.

You can say it; Sergey is a dick. They are a "technically focused team" but there's literally no reason he can't take two seconds to acknowledge some of the people who are just curious about interesting aspects of his project that's he's allegedly passionate about. He's not a celebrity who is overwhelmed with people harassing him. He could pop into the slack or reddit (he's a known reddit enthusiast and contributed actively in the years prior to his own ICO) and take two seconds to answer just the more interesting, good questions. But he refuses to do anything like that because he's a dick who thinks he's above everyone who thought the project was good enough to spend their money on. He can go fuck himself for all I care and I hope chainlink fails.

Ask him what the length of his flaccid stretched penis is in inches

Post >yfw the conference is a total fuckup and ShitstainLink plummets to few cents and will never recover.

So now we've acknowledged Assblaster's sources that he then presents as facts are literally just things he reads on Veeky Forums, yet he's not a larp. Brilliant logic there mate.

But that theory doesn't hold. By that logic he just wouldn't bother responding to people interested in link, I could live with that. But why would he suddenly stop using twitter? Sure the next step would be that he's too much of a coward to straight up ignore people while still being active online, but wouldn't that be strange? Wouldn't you usually rather answer some simple questions, give just the bare minimum of updates rather than be branded as a scamartist?

Nevermind if you were just fudding, I can't tell anymore

Practice a perfect US Marine salute and greet him as your LINK rank and name with a serial numbek, address him as ChainLINK General Nazarov

This
And bring him a big mac

Tbqh if Dr Doom had an ICO for DOOM I would buy the shit out of it. This is only a good sign.

What's the difference between Link and QSP

They do entirely different things. Other than that, not much.

So kinda the same actually?

>I think it's pretty much certain that SWIFT pressured him into maintaining absolute radio silence

Not just SWIFT. Any serious partners they have acquired along the way for the usage of the oracles, as well as node operators, would prefer to stay off the radar until a proven product is on the table.

Sergey is just like Vitalik. He gives zero fucks about the price of his product. All he cares about is the quality.

Haha, any sane person would react if you shouted “ASSBLASTER!” at them