How does a total normie noob like me learn to trade Forex, Crypto or both...

How does a total normie noob like me learn to trade Forex, Crypto or both? I'd like to hear any kind of advice from traders in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1s-Y597iYjabW5rZklPTzlpcmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its really straightforward.

I'm about as "normal" as you can get, but I figured it out. Just buy some of these Bitcoin things with your debit card on a site such as CoinBase or BlockChain and then create an Exchange account and send it to an address it'll show you, there. Then go to the exchange section and buy stuff (it'll be pretty obvious what to do)

Have fun in your merry adventures my son

Hol up, what about TA? How do I learn it? Is there any literature I should be reading about the market and it's psychology..etc?

Buy and don't trade
If you want to day trade, then you'll almost certainly end up making losses. If you hold coins you like the look of, you'll almost certainly profit.

You buy high, you sell low. How much do we have to spoonfeed you?

I’m also a complete norm or noob

What do people mean when they are “mining” crypto currency and how do I start

I'm asking how to be successful speculating most of the time and you're telling me to invest. I don't know man, I'm a dynamic person I don't think these things will last forever.

If it was this easy everyone would be a billionaire, no? Knowing when to buy and when to sell is a bit more complicated, no?

THIS too pls

>look at price
>if high, buy
>if low, sell
???

Jesus, I misread that. Fuckin A man, nobody made this joke before.

>I came to the internet hate machine expecting real advice

>I'm asking how to be successful speculating most of the time and you're telling me to invest. I don't know man, I'm a dynamic person I don't think these things will last forever.
Nobody is asking you to last forever, just buy, hold and wait a year.

I mean you can speculate on a daily basis if you want, in which case how to do it is do your own research, look at whether the project has potential, look at if the team can pull it off, whether the market will actually go for it, etc.

>just buy, hold and wait a year

So it's bound to grow is what you're saying?

>do it is do your own research, look at whether the project has potential, look at if the team can pull it off, whether the market will actually go for it, etc

Any links, tutorials, literature? Anything?

No one can predict the future of the market. No one here knows what they're really doing. Lurk here and cryptocurrency subreddit to learn crypto fundamentals then go from there. Good luck user

if you invest in something not shit, yeah

This guy knows what's up

Thanks, you're the only one that gave concise advice desu. How do I mine though? explain the phenomenon of mining

google

ikd if you can open it but if you an here you go

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1s-Y597iYjabW5rZklPTzlpcmc
if you don't find anything useful there this isn't for you

Unless you have dosh to throw around on high-power mining rigs, you're a little late to the mining game.

also

GTFO of my board you god damn faggot normie plebbitor and go kys

Holy shit user there's a lot of good stuff in there, thanks

Listen guys perfect coin for begginers here. become rich with all of us in the discord
Youtubers Coin

just passing along what was passed to me, make sure you do the same

Can you fuck off please pajeet? No one wants your bags