Hacked together a trading bot earlier today in Bash. It already turned 0.2 BTC into 1 BTC

Hacked together a trading bot earlier today in Bash. It already turned 0.2 BTC into 1 BTC

Holy shit, feels like I now have cheat codes to life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G5Mx7yYdEhE
github.com/binance-exchange/binance-official-api-docs/blob/master/rest-api.md
learnpython.org/
wiki.profittrailer.io/doku.php/buy_and_sell_strategies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gimme

but it doesn't work like that user

this market is not predictable enough to reliably increase your stack that quick with botting trades

post strategy or stop larping

No fucking way because it would be very easy to exploit. I can tell that it's very simple and just 75 LOC

I'm going to transfer BTC off the account so that it's never above 1 BTC because larger trades would probably affect the market..

I have one function for identifying potential moons.. I pick one of these at random, sell if it hits preset gain/loss percentage or sits too long.. that's it. No more details

Nah. U don't

Nice larp

Me too, I made a bought and now I make money every second

A fucking bot in bash? Lmao how is that even possible?

What's your strategy?

what exchange do you use for bot?
how many different coins you need to check?

All exchanges have REST APIs. Bash is pretty much the best way to interact with them..

Binance. All BTC trading pairs are considered continuously, but only a single all-in trade at a time..

What does your time frame look like and how many trades did it pull off? Were they all wins, or did some of them time out?

Good luck with your script
I'm working on similar thing but in Python and I use data from coinmarketcap to monitor all shitcoins. My script would need to learn lot of different exchanges and I already feel this project is too much on me. However when completed I am sure it would make money even in hard bear market

i am trading spreads on Coss.io since no one bothers to write a bot if there is no api. turned 2.5 btc into 80 btc, been running it for 5 months now.

give bot now

youtu.be/G5Mx7yYdEhE

A simple LSTM network will get you 0 returns. Copy his code and try it if you don't believe me.

you're fucking lying trades take too long to settle

to 5x in hours

Dream on, you fucking loser

Show proofs and I'll pay you for the bot

17 trades, many timed out but only 4 were losses

$1000 USD for the bot

You expect me to take advice from a Pajeet?

2k usd for bot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

any tutorials/tips if i want to make a bot myself? what strategy do you use? how long did it take you to build?

github.com/binance-exchange/binance-official-api-docs/blob/master/rest-api.md

learnpython.org/

have fun with taxes

mo money mo problems

aah you're trolling. gg

>crypto taxes
>in europe

Share the bot

Nice larp.

Actual SWE here who has made trading bots using machine learning. first of all, you wouldn't use BASH. Secondly, Binance doesn't have a historic price/volume API, only a listener node, its useless.

nice larp OP.

Meanwhile I'm making a few hundred a day while optimizing my settings.

I'll pay you for the bot, I don't see why we all can't help each other out.

Wrong image

made a bot that scans pump aftermath, since after a pump a coin always go under it's value and always come back. With compounding i'm up 4000%+ and I dont see a point to our society anymore

could you upload a smaller image?

How long do you think the nanny state dictators of Europe will let the free-money train keep going? This is essentially people rebelling against central bank control and we all know how that turns out.

you beat life

send me your email, price is 5 btc, was thinking about stopping it once i reach 100 btc.

I can send you some proof and a link to a private livestream before you buy in. If you know any good escow let me know.

[email protected]

What's with this boards intense need to larp all the fucking time? From being a mysterious insider to stormkiddie on roid rage to leet hackers, all you fags do is just roleplay. Is it escapism?

No more details. Making it took about one hour from idea to implementation. Another hour for debugging and testing "offline". Now it's running in my rPi. Already a killer ROI

yeaaahhh im gonna call bullshit

thats a very smart Silicon Valley pajeet so yes

yeah
i will probably give it away once i'm done

What coins do you bot

Bot me some neo semapi

Any coin that has a consistent volume above 1200. Seems to be very effective as it avoids pump and dumps

>I have one function for identifying potential moons.. I pick one of these at random, sell if it hits preset gain/loss percentage or sits too long.. that's it. No more details

This is how I know you don't have a bot. A good bot would calculate differences between markets, like BNB/ETH, and compare them to differences in prices in BNB/USD and ETH/USD and make a move when it can yield a profit of 2 pennies or more. DESU I'd be surprised if Kucoin and binance aren't already running bots like this.

You don't know shit. Bots are stupid and cannot do what you're proposing.

Give it to me

kys larping faggot

Do you have a throwaway email? Better yet, if anyone is interested in discussing or selling their bots, please email me at [email protected]

Do you have a throwaway? I'm interested in discussing this technique. I hope you can email me at [email protected], or you can post your own. Thanks!

If you're interested in discussing or perhaps selling this, do you mind posting a throwaway email? If no, you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

>75 LOC

lol you fucking loser i just need 2

>if low -> buy
>if high -> sell

profittrailer dot com

youre welcome

Dear Sir, can you give bot please Sir

Haha this shows how retarded you are

picture me trollin'

>made 500 percent since earlier today

Sure it did buddy.

Anyone using this? Reviews?

i wrote a php bot that can trade on bitfinex, but i need a provably working strategy.

what do?

st thing i did was post about it in Veeky Forums

How's this for a review? Took hours of research and configuration though

Easy 20% returns per day, just' join the Veeky Forums group:

discord gg/zz7unwD

add DOT here--> .gg/zz

I made a bot in C++ that tracks outsiders that aren't in my PND discord group. Once I feel that the price inflation is all-time high by my preset, I activate my money pool of a sell wall to trap those ATH. Then I recycle the niggers below my wall, at about 1000 sats, and grinding pennies to dollars.

what was your starting investment?

no

>13555 BTC/USD price
kek
Don't think I'm willing to hand over the 40k in binance to a random site, thanks for the chuckle tho.

This is so INFURIATING, knowing how to code and not having a bot setup is utterly frustrating. What strategy should I pursue??

look at the profitrailer wiki for trading strategies.

To a random site? Profit Trailer just uses binance API to trade for you you dumb cunt. And you can toggle withdrawal functionality on the API.

1.7 btc

wiki.profittrailer.io/doku.php/buy_and_sell_strategies

suggest 1 i'll rewrite it in trading view for back/forward testing

The coding on this is easy, how do you figure out a strategy though?

You realize that Europe is not one country? And if one of them is stupid enough to introduce crypto-crypto trade taxes, Europeans will move across the border to other European country, because they can. And no fucking way ALL OF THEM will just agree together on anything.

nice psuedo code faggot

whats your strategy?

Would love a bot that identified buy/sell walls and put the price immediately in front of it.

some whale is gonna fuck your shit up before you know it.

Thats basic. Even dumb nigger like me thought about it. Give some better strategy

Whats up with coss.io?

Just read the API and script it
Has similar idea to mine except my trades occur more frequently and are meant to be very brief

What's your strategy? Seems like simply looking at the volume to market cap ratio could be a way to go.

They all look way too simple / manual.

Extremely simple to optimize the scripts for current market. You can profit immensely if you know what you're doing. I'm up $10k even after the dip with my settings

Hi /CS/student here. I just wrote this bot, someone use it an tell me how it goes please.

While (1) {
If (RSI > 0.7) {
bictoin.sell()
}
else if (RSI < 0.3) {
bitcoin.buy()
}
}

Discord channel when?

delet this

What exchange are you using?

Binance. I have 50 bnb on the account to deal with any gained dust as well as a dust clearing script when I want to consolidate my profits into my main coin.

My first update post going live was setting 50% auto BTC to USDT buy when funds are over 1.2 BTC

My bot is just a simple fish in the ocean of the 6M Binance users

can you explain a bit more?

>bictoin

Which APis?
Any monkey can code. The hard part is with the strategy.

Nice LARP, just bought 100k

It must have been hard to implement machine learning in Bash.

Take the market cap, divide it by the volume. Store that. In the past few days, if that ratio has increased by half or twice or even three times, potential moon mission.

Or so the thinking goes