1. How much does bitcoin have to be for $250 of btc to be worth 1 million?

1. How much does bitcoin have to be for $250 of btc to be worth 1 million?
2. How much does ethereum have to be for $250 of eth to be worth 1 million?
3. How does 1 and 2 change once you factor in trading fees?

retard

I mean this as sincere advice to you: cash out now whatever you put in because you are way too fucking stupid to make money at this.

Are you seriously that much of a brainlet you can't work this out yourself? Please leave Veeky Forums

Sorry pajeet it's like 5 years too late to get those kinds of gains

multiply current price by 4000

44 million. Should be there by mid summer, according to my charts.

is this for btc? what about eth? and does this include trading fees? thanks

Learn basic math

well, that's what i am trying to do here. you tell me then, which will go to 1 million total value faster from a starting point of $250, btc or eth?

You'll never be able to turn that into 1million, your too late, set your goal at 5k.

Kys

really, why not? how much btc and eth would it take to get to 1 million then?

You're not even able to buy one eth, don't bother with bitcoin either, try your luck with the low marketcap shitcoins, that's where the money can be made.

Are you 12? Get out of crypto, son. You'll only lose money here, trust me.

That has nothing to do with basic maths.. That's just guessing. To calculate how much 1 BTC must be inorder to turn $250 into $1mm do this:

Your money: $250
Your goal: $1mm

1mm/250= 4000

If you were to buy BTC (or any other coin for that matter) at any given time, it's price must increase with 4000 times (400 000%) for your $250 to become a million.

Current BTC price= approx 11k

11000*4000= 44 000 000

By then, one BTC is worth 44mm.

This will not happen.

ok, what about between these: bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin, ethereum?

I think realistically holding 100 Eth. 100k atm,has a good chance to make you a million dollars by the end of this year if you dont trade and just buy and hold

we are still in the smart money golden age.

dang, 100k! so you have to already be rich basically to make 1 million? well then how can anyone poor possibly make 1 million?

verge is your best bet son.

None of those, 250 dollar doesn't make you much money in those coins, please do some research, you'll have to look past the first page on coinmarketcap.

>buy low
>hold
>10x

You literally don't even need to exist to make gains from crypto.

250$ in trx today is 1m$ in two years if you hodl

unfortunately that is not a choice on the coin buying website.

unfortunately that is not a choice on the coin buying website.

holy fuck the nigger is retarded or he is 11

I love you, OP. You're making me giggle.

then you're poor forever, numb nuts

Holy fuck I hate you and everything you represent. Get out of here man, you’re going to get rekt, call big brother because the mean crypto people stole your money and then ruin it.

Please just get out.

i just wish i could impress people by saying i am a millionaire. but i am not even close. i know someone who is really cool and impresses with his car just because he got into bitcoin when it was under $1000.

dude, you'll never be cool, you'll always drive a scooter

LARP, underage or third worlder?

excuse me? I am 22 and I've already gotten an internship.

fucking uncool as hell, simple man

Nice LARPING OP, this is actually funny.

How dare you. How many 22 year olds do you know who would be able to get an internship at a Fortune 1000 company?

you pushed it too far. Should have stuck with the innocent retard persona.

You may find the TRON community more welcoming of you, OP.

you are getting ragged on here but honestly from those coins, your best bet at the highest returns would be Bitcoin Cash. you should hold it at least 5 years if you want to make serious money.

Thank you. How much do you think it will be by then? Could it hit 100,000?

held for 5 years, probably hit 300,00$+ easily by then