Important update on the fork should be released today. (inside source info)

Important update on the fork should be released today. (inside source info)

I would all hop on before they post on twitter.

Also notifying a few whales so it should be getting pumped.

Release should be in 4 hours.

Don't say I didn't tell you Biz.

Good Luck

Thank you user. I already hold 2k ZCL, but any news is good news.

How high we going whale senpai?

>logo checks out

>inside source info

ive never heard this one before hahaha

can you give me just a little more so that I know you're for real?

Nice larp

Who KNO wot 2 B LIVE?

FINGER X

How important? It's not going to be the announcement date or exchange support so why would it matter?

$350-400 range and more once fork is close.

Glad to see Rhetts pump and dumps doing well. I'm sure he is serious about sticking with this one :^) I mean he even confirmed it on twitter just like bitcoin gold oh and originally zcl

thanks op

I'm on Veeky Forums constantly and haven't seen anyone talk about the fork, have I seriously missed the threads or am I correct in my assumption that no one has been talking about this? A normie friend of mine is how I got the jump on this, he told me 2 days ago. Had no clue. Been stocking up since.

Veeky Forums has been shilling this for weeks already. Just yesterday there was some"whale bro" imposter that claimed we'd get a pump in an hour. Guess what? Didn't happen.

there have been several threads yeah, a couple when it was 50$ and FOMO at 90$ there were a lot more

Weird, idk how the fuck I missed it. In any event the fork is happening, which is basically free $.

Last tweet was 3 hours ago saying they are just starting the wallet testing. That's step of of the roadmap, we are nowhere near a fork date announcement.

False hype is scarier than FUD. Might sell a bit and wait for a dip

yes, i bought at $50 and it is basically free money and Bitcoin Private could worth +800

I have my zcl in their old wallet, would that work or do I need to move it to the new one?

Yeah, not a fork date announcement. But the wallet was the only thing holding them back and fork test run in this weekend.

yes should dip one more time once btc is heading to 9k or lower. shower happen any time soon imo. btc failed three times to go over 12k.