Marketing towards non-retarded, non-normie, crypto autists?

My name is Thomas Montgomery, I co-founded Koral LLC, a boutique consultancy startup dealing with crypto assets based out of Washington, D.C. (see: www.koral.io -- yes, the website is just a splash page of a PNG thrown on a CSS file in some generic wordpress theme, the new site we're having developed should be up by 1.Feb. see the wireframe in-progress: projects.invisionapp.com/boards/UE3H1MHGH95R6 ). You can see my Earn.com/21.co and (begrudgingly created) LinkedIn profiles here: ( earn.com/midshipman_midnight/ ) ( linkedin.com/in/thomas-montgomery-koral-llc/ )

Now that I have that out of the way, I'd like to get to the point. We formed in July and have been serving client since November, and we've enjoyed a 100% client retention rate (we're a subscription based service; clients pay a monthly fee for scheduled 4 weekly phone consultations, and 4 "lifeline"-esque Analysis that let you DM us and have a guaranteed response of

Hire more niggers

You should look for retard boomers and scam them

Find names and addresses from your local sex offender registry and do direct mail campaign.

Nice try jew

T-thanks, guys. Appreciate the b-bumps for a namefag like me

Fuck you.

make content

appeal to everyone

your 20k minimum is all that matters

Koraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

You really think someone's gonna read your autistic screeching?

Buy an ad on Veeky Forums. Everyone knows this place is full of intelligent, rich and charming people such as ourselves.

We've implemented a very limited referral program (clients are limited to 1 (one) referral per month), for which the client receives a $50 discount off their next month's subscription fee. Obviously, we want to severely restrict referral """bonuses""" to prevent there from being an incentive to refer shitty prospective clientele. We also have the redundancy of requiring one-on-one phone/VoIP interviews with each potential client, in order to ensure quality controls.

That's some high quality OC right there

This
>Passive ads on an interactive medium,
>Current year
You don't want to put up (((ads))). People hate (((ads))). Make content (hire some faggots from Veeky Forums) and use social bots or Pajeets to interact with the targeted market segment, to bait it, to enrage it, to trigger it and make your name go viral. Tell a Story and let others be part of it user, that's how you make money in the Trump Timeline

Here is what i think you should do.
look up a few youtubers that deal in altcoins, make contact and say:
Hey Mr. youtuber. I will give you free consultation for X time and if you like it can you promote my consultations to your viewers? boom you have youtuber fanbase incoming.

you are welcome:
eth: 0xC9a83685E9F8D347013d91290c12667Cf132951D

Good, *EXCEPT* Crypto Youtube is trash, its viewers are poorfag cancer, and I'll run this company into the goddamn ground and go back to lending 5 btc a day to margin traders before I let a newfag or anyone who does things unironically become a client of Koral

Telegram and discord.
Best options to get people you want. Concentrate your efforts there.

one of my exes was named koral.
she was a cunt, thus this is a /scam/

> What's your take, Veeky Forums, on the best way to market to """OG""" crypto guys?
Unironically, the best way is to put a sharpie in your ass, take a photo, and post the photo here along with the URL to your company's sign up form.

fair enough, also i read your text poorly so you know... my bad. i guess the problem is that you clientell isnt all collected at one place. so you might need to call out on multiple channels about your service.
Another problem that you might come across is that people think its just another PnD or pay for calls. so you might need some sort of taste test for your new clients... also you could reach out to some of the people doing serious calls on twitter. they might have better followers than youtubers.
mostly spewing ideas here as im typing...

What's your subscription cost m8? 50k portfolio here, I'm interested.

We're in our second stage of the Alpha, so right now the price is reduced at $200/mo. (paid in Bitcoin, at an agreed upon fair market rate, at time of the issuance of the invoice and when you sign the client services agreement)

Feel free to shoot me an email at thomas (at) koral.io , and be sure to copy our CEO, jonny (at) koral.io

My OpenPGP PubKey is listed on my Earn.com profile (tried including it but Veeky Forums keeps telling me it's spam)