Why don't any of you retards invest in real estate? There's no real money to be made anymore in crypto...

Why don't any of you retards invest in real estate? There's no real money to be made anymore in crypto. Grow some fucking balls and buy an apartment to rent out

>muh real estate meme

Fucking morons

how the fuck is it a meme?

this is gonna be good lmao

Also, if you don't reply to this thread, your mother will die AND your crypto will lose all remaining value

ur hopeless

Thass a spicy may may

looks like they run out of sucker to sell all those cardboard boxes to

KINDLY FUCK YOURSELF

Thats a funny picture

>implying i'm not a poorfag who can't actually afford any real estate whatsoever

Thanks guys

Youre wasting your time with crypto is all I'm saying. The only meaningful thing to invest in if youre not already a millionaire is real estate.

This desu. How am I supposed to buy an apartment building to rent it out if I don't have any money?

Oh, but I will... this year in fact. Just getting my real estate license so I can gain capital for my houses.

The most obvious choice is to be a real estate agent yourself so you can cut that person out and stay focused in one industry.

Fag

Nigger

I am. I pulled out $800,000 before the crash. Going to buy a $2 million dollar apartment complex with 24 units in the midwest. What are my chances of being justed by the housing crash?

Nah, youre probably good if you can be patient

Midwest?
What the fuck is wrong with you.
Buy somewhere people want to live otherwise your purchasing a depreciating asset.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The midwest is good. House prices are cheap and rent is high because of millenials.

Well... I mean.. there are people here. It's not the middle of no where. The building is fully occupied. I just think the housing bubble is regional and the prices here aren't inflated that much.

Prices always can go lower.

Be careful user. Just make sure the future looks bright in whatever area you are considering. Any economic downturn in the area and prices will be deveststed.

I do, OP.
Holding ATL and REAL

>MFW all my money is in real estate but am faggy nocoiner. Sigh only have 2k fiat to put in coins. Maybe Ven.

Can you be this new.

>"Bubbles are regional and defaults are rare."

>There's no real money to be made anymore in crypto.
Wrong,

But I do agree with real estate. If I make it big with crypto I'm cashing out and doing real estate