Is there any reason to not be 100% in ETH?

Is there any reason to not be 100% in ETH?

>Decent returns with low risk
>solid community
>solid technology
>when BTC inevitably starts collapsing, everyone will start moving to ETH and BCH

It's basically risk free money at this point.

This. If your profolio isn't atleast 50% ETH you're a retard. I'm personally 70% ETH 30% NEO. Don't fall for the pajeet coins like FUN or LINK. I'll be a multi millionaire in 4 years easily. I guarantee you FUN will not even be around anymore then.

Btc is the king, if you have a lot of money btc is the choice

> and BCH
Nobody's buying your bags

I'm around 55% in ETH because it's actually the best project anywhere in the space. It's in cold storage and not gonna touch it.
The rest is speculation in all the shitcoins, which is a lot more fun and recommended.

>>Decent returns with low risk
-20% during the week

I'm 50% ETH, 25%, and 25% ICX. ETH won't moon, bit it will steadily 2x and then 3x etc. this year.

>down over 50% from ATH with no recovery in sight
>has one purpose that it can't even perform because it's plagued by performance problems that devs refuse to solve
>losing marketshare day by day

Remind me again why I should invest in your pocket calculator crypto when smartphone cryptos already exist.

It's too risky at this point

I'm bullish on ETH but it shouldn't be more than 30% of a double-digit portfolio. I think it can have a big year, but probably not more than a 5x

It is only worth it if you own a literal shitton.

It's shit
Centrally controlled by a faggot
He is a communist with a team of commies behind him
He is also pro pedo.
Having a centrally controlled coin with no Max number of coins run by someone who will eventually be arrested for fucking children seems like a bad long term move.
There is a coin that evolved from eth now it is a completely different one not built on their tech that Alibaba and commas will prolly pick up.
I'm not going to say what it is less the shills call me a shill. Do your homework

Solid choice for the core of your growth portfolio. But it's also not gonna give you 10x any time soon. I'm 50% ETH and 50% random risk coins.

And the alts crashed much more.

enterprise is going to do their own shit for smart contracts because paying a fee is more expensive than doing your own tech. Just look at mearsk and ibm.

Hold eth if you want 100-1000% yearly

Trade alts if you want 0%-100000% yearly

No

>infinite supply
>20,000 new tokens a day

Those are heavy bags while things are stagnant/bearish

its dying, just like BTC

it cant handle anything in the real world, expensive and slow transactions

if crypto will make it in the world, it needs to be able to handle global transactions, and eth is not the network.

INTchain

OMG

>Built on Ethereum
>First on Plasma
>SDK
>Higher % gains to be made than ETH
>Professional team
>Already established company 'Omise'
>Mature community
>Currently dipping, gtf in now

I'm seriously wondering when the flip is going to happen.
ETH has some really good looking future opportunities.
I'm holding all in ETH right now while I scout out some alts.

we're going to 5k this year, right bros!??!?!

I just consolidated 100% into ETH - shill me some lowcap fast x2-10 shit on ED / Cryptopia

FUN and LINK will make you a millionaire or broke within 4 years. ETH will make you virgin gains within 10.

So the question becomes... are you a virgin? Or are you a Chad?

>I'll be a multi millionaire in 4 years easily.
How much have you put into them?

I'm only 8k in ETH and 3k into NEO. Will I make it in 4 years?

LINK and FUN is absolute garbage, I'm 90% ETH since new years eve.

Yes. What the fuck are you smoking?

If you already have a nice stack, sure, but to build that stack you need to flip shitcoins... ehm, enter good projects early and bank on their success.

Ethereum is THE #1 investment opportunity available. Ethereum is going to be a DYNASTY. Are you going to see 1000% returns in a week? No, but it is one of the safest investments in crypto, and still still has unimaginable potential.

wanchain

Would you rather store your life savings in a slow old 3310 or a Galaxy note that's could explode in your pocket, or could be the victim of a retarded software update.

I've sold all my shitcoins and about to buy eth. Currently sat in FIAT, when is a good time/price to buy?

With all this extra FUD is there likely to be another dip?

We are years from wide adoption and the scaling projects are going to be ready way before that.

You stupid cunts can't see the future
Vitalik could fuck a minor and be locked away for life
BTC could successfully implement LN and change everything

You don't know whats going to happen, so diversify.

It's ubiq

>any reasons
it's the biggest chunk of my portfolio, but here's 3:

1/ it's already high-cap, so that limits growth
2/ diversification
3/ it's shown that it can't handle the #transactions/hour necessary to be a proper currency

I'm doing the same. Just waiting when it's the right time.

He doesn't have to do anything to get locked away. He's a fucking Russian lol

>27% this month overall.10000% in 2017. Zoom out idiot.

She was 12, okay, basically a woman and legal somewhere.

>went all in at $1250

J U STTTTTTTTTTTT FUCK ME UP SEMPAI

PFR

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ETH is set to be updated in the very near future. It's not like BTC which is completely stagnant.

ha, exactly what I was going to say. I bought a bit of it last week. Looks like a good project and has a tiny market cap

The whole selling point of BTC is that it's incredibly can't be fucked with.

Continued experimental development is not a good selling point for a currency.

This

People have more faith in FIAT, which is controlled and manipulated at a whole another level

you can't be serious, nobody sane would have long position in BTC right now

I'm waiting for the days before Labor Day/Valentine's Day when there will be people pulling out to buy shit and getting in some more there. I bought at 670, sold at 1000.

Honestly NEO is probably the best project in the space, but ETH is second and also has brand recognition, so. But yeah:
EVM compiler is shit (can confirm, personal experience. I can write EVM bytecode manually that's smarter than this shit compiler is able to optimize from high-level solidity).
NEO banks on the Microsoft Intermediary bytecode produced by C#/other .NET languages compilers. (So in other words VERY fucking good.)
Can write NEO contracts in any language (only .NET currently, others on the roadmap)
NEO Gas and transaction speeds are both several orders of magnitude superior to ETH.
But again, ETH has brand recognition and probably more development work going on - It brought us the web3 javascript framework, exposing your public address to the sites you visit allowing them to identify you, and allowing people's browsers to talk to ETH nodes, so people could conveniently pay for shit with the click of a button.
As soon as NEO gets a front-end web client like web3's ETH client, NEO will basically be 100% superior except for brand recognition.

average mom and pops dont control enough marketshare to change prices, fuck your valentines day shit

It's amazing how everyone still underestimates btc, but overestimates shitcoins

ETH is going to replace BTC for the #1 spot in 2018.

Unless you're all in fiat, you have a long position in BTC whether you like it or not.

How I long for those consecutive 10%+ days.

Chill I bought at 400$ ATH in august like a week before the chinese exchange ban crash, It took 3 month to get back over 400. It felt like 3 year.

do you think it might go to 3k this year?

Yes, but I'm preparing for a 2-3 month bear market for now.

hold me user, we can power through it..

I'm pretty new, just getting started. Should I convert my LTC into ETH?

LTC was how I got started initially but I'm not sure why I'm actually holding any, considering I use ETH for trades and all. Can someone give me an HONEST opinion?

Eth is a shitcoin, can't handle any volume and they can fork it at any moment if they get butthurt. It's also not secure.

A great new group is having a pump on Binance at 7 EST. Here's a link, cheers!

discord gg/jyMUnmq

are you brain dead? ETH literally handles more transactions than ALL OF THE OTHER BLOCKCHAINS COMBINED...

Wish he would fuck off twitter. He's Trump from the other side.

What about WAVES ?
They say 6000 tx in a minute, and ETH is like.. 50 tx?

>they can fork it at any moment if they get butthurt.

You know that's the entire point of decentralization, right? The only way you could prevent forking is by being closed source. Otherwise there's nothing stopping someone from cloning your code and convincing others to run nodes. That's all a fork really is.

>see a new coin being shilled
>it's yet another erc20 shitcoin
Why the fuck why I buy any of these when I own the motherfucker that they're made from?