Please tell me this will dip one more time, I will never chase pumps again

Please tell me this will dip one more time, I will never chase pumps again

Sorry pajeet
you will have to stay on designated shitting street.

Holding 2700. Suck my culo chika

shieet. nice, mang. only got 400, like a goddamn scrub...

I hear devs are cashing out.

considering btcp will replace btc and the normies will dump there verge, btc,eth, ltc for btcp it is a steal to buy the z. buy as much as your baby wallet can muster, because he going to nazi moon and we can visit david icke.

Fork was originally supposed to be January.. now theyre still working on the fucking wallet..

Fork when boys??? These bags are getting heavy. 80% of my portfolio. About to FOMO it into XLM

Very low circulating supply, holders will get free BTCP and are unwilling to sell.

It will be 750+ dollars before the end of next week. Cap this.

Your fud wont do any good anymore faggots. You had your chance to buy in the dipp, but you didnt. Now sleep in the bed you made.

I know just want my zcls back

I’ve only got 40 but I’ve been holding for two fucking weeks now. Been a rough ride lads. Stay strong

fake gay sage reported, unless you're fudding to scoop more. if not the case, go aweh
just more time to accumulate, brah. get some more funds in and stack that shit.
we gon make it.

Im in the same boat as you. If BTC goes down again ~10500 then buy it. Really fucking want my ZCL back, didnt buy yesterday at 0.019 like a retard

but what if zcl moons during night

Ill kill myself

Never FOMO into anything-- I put half my portfolio in this at 180 and in this last dip with bitcoin uncertainty i was literally getting nervous shits-- Trust me: Its much better to miss a pump then get caught in a dump.

I bought, at least I can sleep safely
What is safe price to sell high and then rebuy later?

Are you asking to lose your ZCL again? If you didnt know before you bought then just sit tight.

If it reaches new ATH without fork or exchange news, I would sell some off to buy back in. Every time it hit ATH it has had a large correction. ~$230+

Anyone looking at the bizarre buy/sell walls on bittrex??

I can do either this or put more fiat if btc drops below 9k

I have 50 and my average buy in price is probabaly 155 or somethin but I think the fork is risky especially if bitcoin goes to 9k... Who knows though? Ive been hearing bitcoin will just spring up if it hits 9k

pssst the devs are cashing out.

>fork cancelled

So it's just Roger playing tricks again

>holding 2.7

I know the Ernest imposter posted that, but Ernest refuted it... The testnet was release and there is an 1800 sell wall at the front of the order book though... Who really is Ernest?

pssst im not earnest. I just wanted to ticklean user who didnt get his delicious tendies this morning.

it's almost like every single person on this website could post as Ernest and nobody could even know for sure

I figured you werent but honestly... the FUD has been gettin to me lately and im skiddish

still can't decide whether to sell pre or post fork. will prob do 50/50. you?

He has a tripcode but honestly im just paranoid at this point.. I put more money than I expected to on this

then sell you puss... you should now

Im certainly considering selling half as it would ease my stress. Im watching the walls closely.. Honestly cant tell if this wall is whale play or just a huge sell order.