So, what exactly is stopping us from going to a tax haven country, and withdrawing crypto there?

And depositing it in a bank account there?

assuming you're american, this wonderful country has laws preventing the creation of an offshore bank account by american citizens, take a trip to the caymans and bring bribe money

I got have family in SA, should can i use that?

Americans have double taxation, even if you a resident of another country you still answer to the American tax man hahahahahaha

Yes, the secret police will arrest you and send you to the gulag

If you want to retain your citizenship to any of the jew-owned nations you're not allowed to bring that money back without still paying your tribute to Israel.

Good idea user.

Because i don't know where to go.

Tell me some places.
I am a BR citizen, so no worries about american laws.

Make sure you escape to a non-extradition country.

To clarify, I'm in the UK

HUEHEUHEUEHEUHE
That is only for North Americans, so the IRS can pretty much kiss my ass.

>he thinks the shekel police isn't international
You know even the Swiss bent at the knee over a decade ago, right?

I would rather give 20% of my profits to Israel than 1% to the corrupt brazilian politicians.

Give a small bit of your gains to a friendly neighborhood jewish accountant and he can get that down to just 15% for you. :^)

at the very least they kill sandniggers so they're worth the 20%

>buy bitcoins in person from localbitcoins.com or some other site
>trade on exchanges without tying them to your identity. Sign up with fresh emails from a tor browser on tails OS, buy prepaid phones for sms verification, etc.
>cash out by selling to people in person on local bitcoins
>use the cash, don’t deposit into the bank in big amounts

GUYS I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION.
Can you cash out £100k or lets say £1m worth of btc, I have been reading so much about this shit and everybody says something different. All exchanges are shit, all websites are scam, bank payments can be asked back by fraudulent. Is internet full of shit or nobody knows how to cash out properly? I am planning to start investing by £300 but if I am not getting anything back what s the point?

I just won’t pay them. My tax professional says that the irs don’t have the resources to deal with this shit. Unless you’re cashing out a million, just don’t pay taxes this year (set aside the funds though in case some weird shit happens). Behind vpn in case they crawl this shit and have some code to link “don’t pay tax” to ip

I wonder if some Americans have ever pretended to be retarded so hard to lose their citizenship on purpose to avoid this.

New Zealand is the best place.

The problem is that you will have to live as a poor person. How would you explain buying a house or a car to the gov? You better move to another country already.

Cashing out is easy as shit if you're not planning on evading taxes. You just go to any of the major crypto-to-fiat gateways and cash out your 100k/wk. You get your tax forms mailed to you, you pay them.

It only gets fucky when you've got people trying to funnel a million bitshekels into Amazon gift cards.

A lot of americans do.
I know a girl who is an expat from the US.
(But i think she is retard for leaving the US for Brazil)

For large amounts you’d have to launder the money

But the average person won’t become that rich off crypto

I live in the UK and not planning to evade any tax, I just want to pay off my student loan. Thanks for the tip.

How the fuck would a regular person even launder money?

A regular person doesn’t have so much dirty money that they’d need to launder it retard

>TheBlaze

user is an idiot.
Money laundering includes paying tax in the process.

How long to have caymans nationality ?

What if i had $30 million in cripto? Do you think the gov would accept that just fine?

I don't care about paying taxes as long as they don't bother me blocking my money and trying to find an excuse to not letting me withdraw my money.

I plan on becoming a crypto millionaire by the end of this year and i want to move to a decent country that does not have 60.000 homicides per year.

>How the fuck would a regular person even launder money?
Girlfriend gets a part-time job as a plate carrier or a stripper. You'd be amazed how fast those $1 bills keep rolling in. :^)

The whole point of laundering money is to pay taxes on illegal income so you don't get audited.

Cash it in dubai tard

Why can't everyone in crypto just pool their money, buy a country, then live there tax free forever?

Good idea.
What do you guys think about Panama? It is close and has Spanish as language. (Spanish is easy to learn)

you can, unless you are American. but if you don't care about ever going back to USA you can do it

We need to make Freedomland become real.

Or Gibraltar, they speak English and are british.

>goyim desu, it's not fair how you privileged racists have all this crypto money
>you need to accept tens of millions of hostile foreigners that hate you and everything you stand for otherwise you're a bigot
>also you're going to pay for all of their children
>do it, goyim
If everyone just chips in and helps pay the gas bill you wouldn't need to move...

You can renounce your citizenship if you really want.

Looks like someone's been watching Ozark and now thinks he's a money laundering expert

The swiss were forced to bend the knee BECAUSE they wanted to stop paying the shekel police as much.

Shit.

As long as you're an american citizen, you're subject to pay the tax even if you move to another country temp.
You would need to renounce your citizenship and become a citizen in that "tax haven" country.
The process to become a citizen in another country can take years, or hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars.
You would then have a limiting passport when it comes to traveling to other countries and your living situation would probably be less favorable to the one you already have in the united states.

I am Brazilian, all these benefits don't exist.

Could i move to the US and than withdraw there?

I wouldn't mind paying taxes as long as they are worth paying.

These whale fucks need to buy in to Puerto Rico and get a system going to address this.

How much do we have to pay in Brazil? Do they have any way of finding out if we just don't declare anything and don't make large purchases at once?

In crypto it is 15-20%, it is a good place to live as a rich person, but i want to go to a better place.
Nope, if you don't but expensive things the gov can't track your purchases.

It is a great country if you want to move to with money, but it is better to foreigners than it is to Brazilians. (Like the USA, it is better for outsiders than for americans)

I have BR nationality (was born there then came back a couple months later). I never thought about it much, but If can somehow cash out there then transfer the money back to the US it would be great. What about a portuguese visa? Do Brazil and Portugal have that sort of agreement?

I can assure you that losing AT LEAST 35% of your gains is not worth moving here.

Also, we're full fuck off.

What if I can't declare my taxes? I only have very little money, but I can't explain where I got it from. Also, I don't keep track of my transactions: pulling out the history probably can be done, but it's going to be a lot of hard work.
The situation is going to get worse - but other way around for me - and some people (not government) may have interest about my possessions. I'm from Russia, btw.

if you want to be legal, get a lawyer and an accountant. they'll advise

if not, just call the lawyer

You can easily cashout here.
But:
1) Bitcoin's price is 10-20% higher here
2) How would you transfer the money to the US without having to declare it to both govs?

I don't know exaclty how Portugal-Brasil relations are.

Você fala Português?
Are your parents Brazilians?
Stop being a monkey, let the WHITE people IN.

I have the same problem, how can i prove that my money is legal if the exchange i used to use no longer exist? (MTgox)

No, my parents were hippies that didn't plan the pregnancy and for some reason took a trip down there when I was close. I guess they thought they'd come back before. Isn't it a good thing that the price is higher there? I can have more money. Portugal doesn't require taxes for crypto, I was thinking I could use my BR visa (if I can get one) to get a PT visa, make a trip there then cash out.

We don't need people for shithole countries.

lol

>1) Bitcoin's price is 10-20% higher here

you say that like its a problem...

Yes, the higher bitcoin price will give you more profit. The problem is what you are gonna do with so much BRL.
Do you even Elon Musk brah?
My mistake. It is a problem only to buy, to sell it is a bless.