CoinMetro will be an intuitive exchange site including a trading platform, exchange, and a turnkey ICO Express Solution

CoinMetro will be an intuitive exchange site including a trading platform, exchange, and a turnkey ICO Express Solution.
They have a relationship with FXPIG, an established Forex broker.

hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

They currently do not have the US exemption for their Main Sale, however they do believe they will receive it.
If they do not receive the exemption, your exact deposit will be refunded.
You can send BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH.

CoinMetro is having a Flash Sale in a few hours. You need their one-time-password from their telegram to join.

It will literally be the next Binance, but better.

coinmetro.win

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.info
hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks

use coinmetro.info for 2.5% extra bonus

Already in, this is going to be big.

stop telling everyone
shhhhh biz doesn't deserve this

What they charging now 7 cents? Did you already by in at 3? Is this why all the shilly shill shillonging?

people that bought at 3 and 5 cents won't receive their coins until 6 months in to prevent dumping. the price now is 0.11 and will go up to 0.15 at the end of the ICO

Ya I can make about 100k in 6 months. Ill pass on the bag holding. I guess you guys are not very skilled day traders.

it's not about trading shitcoins. it's about a project with good fundamentals. it's literally the most professional ICO i've encountered so far.

Thats so sweet. You want to feel part of something. For me its about making money. Have a nice flash sale fags. Pro tip : The non shit coins are the easiest to swing trade. I dont touch shit coins.

I don't care about trading and it has nothing to do with feeling a part of a community - I don't care about that. It's a solid project. See you again in 6 months

Post portfolio and trade history.

Do I get a 2.5 extra too?

>owned by established forex platform FXPIG
>aims at bringing security and ease of use to normies, but also offers advanced tools and investment options
>will offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits/withdrawals including to cash via debit cards
>actively seek licensing and following regulations
>on top of crypto trading offers crypto ETFs and following token asset managers' performance
>all fees paid using their native token COIN, percentage of COINs are burned, 20% ot FXPIG and CoinMetro profits go to buy back COINs

Flash sale opens in 30 minutes for a limited time!
Use coinmetro.info for 2.5% extra bonus

Review: hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

>100k in 6 months
Hah you're like a little baby.
I wipe my ass with 100k

yes, you do.

>that spammer in the telegram

which one of you is it?

minimum gas and gwei?

Password for the flash sale is: 2damoon

Use: coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus

This is gonna be absolutely massive. If u hate money dont buy this

were you able to buy?

no, they are fixing network issues. everyone is flooding in haha

i only see a page with the timeline, where is the buy page?
jesus, this thing is a mess. doesn't give me a lot of confidence in their team if they can't even handle something like this.

Banks just thought 100k

their DDoS defences are going nuts because of the huge influx of users. They are fixing it now.

cant even find the page for the sale

Wow the login page is showing network error

The volume is insane