Why isn't it moving anymore? Might as well be fiat

Why isn't it moving anymore? Might as well be fiat

We are a store of value now. That's what the goal was right.

We want a stable, slow growing Bitcoin, not one with explosive growth. Stable bitcoin = skyrocketing altcoins. 1-2 more weeks of steady growth and we will have another explosion of alts (all over your face).

Bots glitched out.

be happy

means alts will moon

Alts have been following bitcoin's movements for the past 3 days, no one wants to buy alts unless we have a strong bitcoin.

yes but money

this

kek

It's consolidating for the next leg up. $20-$30K by end of February easily.

proof of work and scarcity by design are the oldest and most tested concepts in crypto, and the only ones that are, so far, proven to work, if super long term gains are the object. It would be foolish not to invest in Satoshi's original invention if you believe in blockchain and crypto in general. I hold ETH, ARK, NEO, and VEN, so I am optimistic about POS protocol and I do enjoy holding coins that pay dividends and offer development platforms. But at the same time, we don't know if this will work long term, so it's best to hedge our bets. Bitcoin is one of the rarest substances on Earth. One day, when blockchain tech has changed economics and technology forever, then BTC itself will have an almost mythical status in the pages of history. Only a small fraction of the population will actually hold a significant amount.

yep thats why i only buy PoW coins, at least they are backed by something (computing power) unlike all those shit tokens

When btc moves it moves big,be patient and accumulate

it's going to stagnate for some days and then we're going headfirst into the deep one

It’s about to crash downward on Monday.

Bogdanoff! Enough already, leave my bitcoins alone!

QUADS CONFIRMS
SELL EVERYTHING

>might as well be fiat
So, it's accomplishing its goal in a way?

Nah people will just forget about bitcoin because it doesn't work.