Market sold my 150k link because i know something you don't

market sold my 150k link because i know something you don't.

We all know what you know, OP

the fact that you love being poor?

Cool story, brother.

Why not sell gradually to maximize gains?

Then he couldn't make a thread on Veeky Forums and brag.

What do you know?

thanks for filling my orders cunt. Now i'm selling them slowly for fucking massive profit like a non brainlet.

>accumlulating

Steve has gone off-grid, traveling the world.
His blog indicates some level of psychosis but i'm not sure.
Whatever, he's not working on the project anymore.

I contacted Steve's closest friend Dimitri Roche who said he hadn't heard from steve for 6 weeks, yet they normally talk every few days. Something isnt right.

Steve leaving combined with Sergey's Airbnb account activity strongly indicates the project is no longer in their hands.
Ask yourself the purpose of LINK getting listed on Huobi, which has no KYC. You do the math.

Link sergeys airbnb

you would show your order page not the red candle if that was actually yours, fucking idiot

stupid shitskin LARP

this

sold link already weeks ago. we told u in december that its a scam and u are still Holding. when will u learn

All blog posts are from last year dude

>this entire post
Pfffhahaha. Keep reaching for the stars, trenchbrain.

guys I literally just bought 1 link LOL look for it #moon

ok so I just learned that if you buy 1 MEASLY litecoin. the bots will go ham and put in sell orders.

so if you want to get some links at market.

just buy 1, wait 30 seconds then max buy

welcome :)

I just emailed him today. He didn't respond but he did read it. Nice FUD tho.

Screenshot your order history dumb dumb

u dont deserve to be alive

checked

not the 150k guy but sitll

look. I just bought 1 LINK.

so listen. if you want cheap link do the buy 1 and wait a COUPLE minutes.

my theory: there's hardly any volume. and it's mainpulated to shit. 1 LINK buy kinda spazzed the bots out. can we look for a hack here?

thx anons

I'm selling as well, after I read about all the LINK competition popping up, I'd rather put my money in places where the team actually gives a shit about its investors. Mobius and Aeternity are both better bets. Since they're also not as "mature" as link in price, I stand to make a lot more money there.

LINK is done as far as anyone can see. Literally no communication for months other than Sergey's bullshit medium post.

Nice FUD

i'm going to use my Link to adopt your village and have you all potty trained. get you reading the bible too, heathen.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my sides

Thanks just shorted 100k

FUD: Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.

I only have 1 of those things for LINK: Doubt. I don't fear because I no longer care. I am 100% certain this once promising token has turned into a total worthless piece of shit.

I definitely doubt they'll go anywhere.

dropping the dead weight. now is the time to accumulate. or stay poor

Gonna test this on low cap, try to crash price with bots

You cant make 1 LINK order, Binance will laugh at you for being so poor

Literally the opposite of how the bots work. If you want to lower the price, you need to put in sell orders which are lower than everything else, so the sell bots outbid you.

it lowered the price a good bit user

this