What the fuck is this meme? Why is everyone shilling it here?

What the fuck is this meme? Why is everyone shilling it here?

Jason Parser is working on it, what more do you need?

Nobody is shilling LINK. Nobody on /biz know about it yet. It's a hidden gem

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Let me tell you a story, from when Veeky Forums had almost no crypto threads.
The prophets used to tell stories about ethereum, about its future.
Those who listened were saved and awarded fast machines, those who called them shills became pink and unformed.
Do you find a similarity here?

>they have only 2 developers
Jason Parser and Chad O'Fork are not to be taken lightly.

>you still have time to accumulate newfag
>mainnet is priced in

>chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets
Topkek user, I laughed at this.

unironically this

Steve has gone off-grid, traveling the world.
His blog indicates some level of psychosis but i'm not sure.
Whatever, he's not working on the project anymore.

I contacted Steve's closest friend Dimitri Roche who said he hadn't heard from steve for 6 weeks, yet they normally talk every few days. Something isnt right.

Steve leaving combined with Sergey's Airbnb account activity strongly indicates the project is no longer in their hands.
Ask yourself the purpose of LINK getting listed on Huobi, which has no KYC. You do the math.

Saying a coin "only has 2 devs" is a meme. Anyone whos familiar with tech startups know it always starts with 1 or two guys

You know this actually happened, right?

Thanks user, I'll move mine over to monero

Sergey is shadowforking every couple of hours behind our backs and we cannot even do anything about it. This is not a meme, I'm serious.

Nice analysis. Are there any coins/projects you like?

Don't forget Shadow Forkconnect

Weird you posted this in another thread. Almost as if you want people to sell their link. I'll post my response. I sent Steve an email today. I know, with certainty, he read it. He's not "off the grid."

Yep, saw this in the other thread. By constantly shadowforking the project Sergey is going to make it impossible for the average biz neet to accumulate enough of the correct token. Fortunately for me I've got enough funds for diversifying in all of them.
>t. holding 50k of each

Only after weeks of hacking into binance dark could I find remnants of records of chainlink shadow aka shadow link with the ticker CHINK. Not sure yet if it could be related to JEW. Will continue to research but big if huge.

Also translating darkpapers isnt as easy as you might think.

this is revolutionising.

what are the other tokens doing?

LINK changes the way human beings interact.

Jason Parcel? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parcel a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parcels has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

It is if you can pay pajeets with shadowforked coins

What the fuck is a shadow fork? If you had the original shouldn't you have the fork? If he's being screwy with the project why would anyone trust him? I thought you guys were freaking out like a month ago about how he left the project? Did he come back?

LOL

That's why it's shadowforked the original holders don't get the new coins, the Jews win

>the Jews win
This is not what Satoshi wanted

>if you post this i'll tell you of a street in mumbai that has never been shit on.
>you had my interest, but now you have my attention.

Jason, they know. Fork it.

It's literally the biggest meme coin in crypto. Sergio is an exit scammer. It's going to 14 cents soon

L
STINKY
N
K
I
E
S

My shadowfork mining rig isn't powerful enough yet. It mines the coins just fine but it doesn't have the submit.x.z capability to imprison the coins in the anti wallets. I'm not so sure I should be sending such potentially hazardous coins to the pajeets anyways. Someone could get hurt.

Satoshi was shadowforked shortly after releasing the Bitcoin white paper by Israeli operatives to fund their nuclear program

Sadly this is the only part on the entire fud post that is true

Try locking in the price and see if that helps your hash rate

fuck off with this low grade copy pasta

Sergey and banks/Wall Street have made a deal to migrate the project to a new token hidden from the public. The LINK token that is currently in circulation will inevitably be deprecated. The price will plummet as soon as it is announced internally (it will never be publicly announced) and linkies will end up bagholding eternally.

Fuuuuuck why didn't I think of that? Can I still overclock double encrusted hardware wallets with the 2x vextor so my shadow coins double in value before the price locks?

nice tech

Negative before Jason Parsons left with the shadowfork he disabled most of the vector authenticating functions on the original project.

What do you guys think is the highest pseudo-marketcap LINK can achieve?

as someone all in on link. im about to sell it all at a loss. jeeez this adds up
w

Yea, it's good FUD. It's not true tho. DYOR.

Fucking Jason, as notorious as he was, he always covered his tracks.
The price of LINK will always be exponentially smaller than shadowlink/CHINK but the ratio is based off of quantum algorithms and volume.

I've done this but it's very tricky. I was lucky enough to be able to borrow my gf's uncle's quantum computer. It needed a bit of cleaning up but after performing a full sweep of the kernel system I created an airgapped network with a series of parallel Intel SGX gate wires. After McGyvering a power source for the external quantum component (used a duracell battery I had lying around) I was able to fuel the dimension adapter with a few volts. I opened the terminal and whipped up a script to check the locked price every few nanoseconds and gradually move it up via the controller's sync compressor until it was an even 2x. You have to be careful though when ejecting your hardware wallet, if the value is off by the incorrect (i.e., strictly quantum) integer you could corrupt the .DAT file. This happened to my gf, she ended up sucking my dick extra hard that night because she lost everything but I never gave her any of my crypto, just reminded her that she sucks at handling quantum client computing lmao.

>all in on link
you sure like risk, I know everyone here enjoys FUN, LINK and BitConnect memes but it might not be enough to drive the price up

>6710460
Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

I hope you wake up with someone's dick in your mouth

I'd call your girl dumb but you must be some kind of savant or have a deep understanding of Duracell battery for this scenario to work. Also I hope your gfs uncle doesn't know you fueled the dimension with only a few volts (unless you superheated the hardrive before hand) cause that could void the warranty.

Well the weird thing is this. I WAS looking for the proper power source in the attic, but I found some old playboy magazines that got me horny. My gf was there with me and we got down to business. So I was fucking my gf in the ass right? Then when I came I had a little turd on my dick. I had a lot of pineapple juice that day so the ejaculate was a bit more acidic than normal. The turd anchored the mixture to an old iron kettle. I suddenly remembered certain formulas from my chemistry thesis and told her to grab a duracell battery. My ejaculate combined with the acidic properties of the pineapple was oxidized by the iron kettle and rendered the mixture a superconductor. I took the battery and smeared it across the kettle, ran downstairs naked and connected it to the external quantum component with a couple of steel nails and electrical tape. It ended up allowing me to fuel the dimension adapter for a few hours.

Yeah I think her uncle will be pissed about that part. I didn't superheat the hard drive because it was a spur in the moment thing and I forgot.