Any other ARY bros in this place? Coin is being released to the wild in just 45 minutes

Any other ARY bros in this place? Coin is being released to the wild in just 45 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/blockarray/token-finalization-your-weekly-update-d6a55d9b11d8
etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH
medium.com/blockarray/bonus-distribution-for-ary-token-dfc062c20d70
medium.com/blockarray/comparison-of-other-blockchain-based-startups-d4ca1697b20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So many green IDs. Kek smiles on ARY.

Bonus coming, successful audit, exchange listing soon, very excited user.

Holy shit these green IDs

Green ID get

yeah but I'm not doing anything with them for a while

Whats the highest I should buy in at? 2x ico price? Where do you guys see this coin going is it even any good?

shitcoin, move on

Uh oh...

Only have 2270 ARY yet still comfy, hopefully this my ticket to escape the poorfag barrier.

Overbought, under-delivered. What do you think?

Don't buy in too high user but compared to similar projects it seems to have an extremely low marketcap.

u think a 10m ICO is overbought?

I think you're upset you missed the sale user. How was a low marketcap ICO overbought, and how has it underdelivered considering it is literally just about to release.

green IDs in this thread too?
The god of green candles has smiled on ARY

low cap means shit, pnd shitcoin

reposting info from the other thread:

Block Array tokens releasing tonight at 8 PM EST. Will be trading immediately on ED and IDEX. Although I won't be selling mine.

Bonus token will start being distributed at 8:10 EST.

3 new developers and a COO to be announced on Monday Jan 22nd.

New website at the end of January

Partnership announcements coming by EOM

it's a good time to hold ARY, don't miss out

medium.com/blockarray/token-finalization-your-weekly-update-d6a55d9b11d8

forgot to mention... up to 70% bonuses for private pools, so enjoy it

>registered US ICO
>2 token audits
>exchange listing
>4 new hires
>developed product with a niche

Yeah, this is obviously just a PnD...

Holding 1.5k. Wen LAMBO?

Should I buy when it gets listed on ED? What price was ICO and whats a decent buy price?

What’s the ED contract address?

yes on ED,
ICO price was $1000 = 1 ETH = 4731 ARY
x4 ICO is probably as low as you'll see it, but you can wait and see if there's an initial dump down to x2-3

0xa5F8fC0921880Cb7342368BD128eb8050442B1a1

i have ARY i must have green ID same guy from other thread please let this work

wow, it is confirmed

UK fag reporting. 15k deep in this, was going to sleep but might wait to see where prices go on IDEX/ED. Not a chance I'm selling up though.

fudders btfo we have been chosen and have proof

UK fag reporting in too. 200 deep lol. Ffs poorlife.

Where can I buy this? On ED? If so what time

Bed time faggots

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH

Super cheap atm. Real exchange announced next week

Why isn't it on CMC?

cheers

Looks like someone is doing community service with a .00034 sell wall

I want it!!!!!
Whats the smar contract for etherdelta

When exchanges
Also check my green id and subs

probably the pre-sale bonuses. Why they would sell this low is beyond me though

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

BUY NOW FOLKS
won't being going any lower

I will, i joined telegram and it will be hitting a good exchange next week should i wait ?

God bless whoever this is.

if you wait until it hits a normie exchange you will be buying at a higher price. Rule of thumb, ED is always the cheapest because it's such a cluster fuck

I will buy in ed, thanks for the advice

Comfy at over 20k. Can't sell, otherwise I'll only afford 2 Caribbean Beach houses.

Seriously, look at the white paper, it's a loe market cap coin that's put ten first with a demo coming up, a centralized exchange listing next week, and partnership discussions ongoing. What's not to love?

Oh shit i took too many percs and smoked some shitty resin i might pass out b4 the party

What pajeet exchange is gonna list it?

Next week they will say but it seems like its gona be a good one, they did a security audit for the exchange and everything went okay so i guess its not a pajeet exchange

is there a telegram group?

Can someone posta screens of ed orders pls

Will this do?

i thought bonuses werer hitting our wallets at 8:10?

what was ico price?

medium.com/blockarray/bonus-distribution-for-ary-token-dfc062c20d70

0.0021ETH, $4731 tokens per ETH (with ETH pegged at $1k)

0.00021 eth, with a 15% bonus for spending 1eth or more.

Thank you based sell wall just bought 3500 ARY.

IRON HANDS

LOL,

ARY actually has a use for their token and one of the most legitimate uses for blockchain - usage as a ledger/immutable tracking.

They are using ethereum as a public blockchain and hyperledger fabric for corporate usage with I believe proof of authority.

Basically, this is a better long term hold token than the rest if they do what they say they are doing.

ARY has some weird Green ID magic shit that goes down in most of these threads...

WTF I have been chosen by the Green Gods. Block Array is destined to win.

roll

I really wanted to get into the ICO but missed it by literally seconds.

Thoughts on Blockarray vs ShipChain? Likely going to invest in both. Also, will this correct/dip at all by tomorrow? I’ve heard ICO’s tend to pump hard immediately after public listing and then dump, is that true?

Rolling for green ID.

Sam the CEO is a total brev. knows his shit.
Promises seem actually plausible and possible unlike those stupid ass gizmo shitstain coins ala TRON

medium.com/blockarray/comparison-of-other-blockchain-based-startups-d4ca1697b20

he's also full of shit

+70% bonuses to private pools

2.7k ARY here.

Shipchains white paper is garbage, it's all market fluff no tech. Looks like a good team, but who knows how they're actually going to meet their promises. Maybe something will come out of their partnership with the chicken guys

The FUD begins....

The green ids don't lie

This is where I’m conflicted. ShipChain’s team seems really solid with a lot of experience but the information is just lacking and I wasn’t super impressed with the whitepaper. On the other hand Blockarray seems like it’s developed by a team of autists (usually a good sign) but I’m wondering about their marketing experience, they all seem young. 3 guys + 1 freelancer and four new hires soon. Not to mention there are a surprising amount of typos on their site, A+ in graphic design though.

sorry for fud, bought myself in deep

moonmission can start now

shipchain is no direct competition
team is more than solid thou

2nd shipchain sale will be held dutch auction style so u better payed attention in ur econ class

Im buying both

buys are coming i lads we're x2 ICO

if you sell this now you are a complete and utter retard. x50 eoy is almost guaranteed