Hope you guys didn't invest/gamble more than you could afford to lose ;)

Hope you guys didn't invest/gamble more than you could afford to lose ;)

it's gonna be real depressing witnessing the incoming wave of NEET suicides

bitcoin is going to be $500k and this guy is still gonna be posting about tethers.

>retard who sold everything at $1000, begged bitfinex for a refund and was told to fuck off
Lmao

tether would've already been gone if they wanted it gone, stay mad nocoiner, soon we have Jibrel to save us anyway

So what's the problem, OP. They keep printing tethers, stuff keeps going up.

He's not wrong but coiners are mostly low iq

Look at bitconnect, that's your typical coiner crowd

If I want to sell my crypto because I think the market will be down, but don't intend to cash out, what do I need?

Yeah, Tethers.

Now think. With all the China/Korea FUD, how many people wanted to Tether then rebuy?

Yeah! They needed to print the fucking Tethers! It's not a buttcoin saving move. Just fuck you.

You sold at the bottom and now you are fucked. You should man up and buy, because this shit will only go up.

your argument is literally that fiat is wrong? So we should switch back to fiat investments?

You're an idiot

Until tether bursts everything will be fine just hope to god tether never comes crashing

>theres people that believe this fucking goof
pls get a rope and end it
i bet you also follow that wolf of larp

And check the goddamn Tether graph on CMC. Look at the volume. People were paying $1.05 for the fucking Tethers... Can't you comprehend they WERE FORCED to print them to keep it close to $1?

>100 million tethers has been deposited into your bitfinex account

i hope youre joking but you must be retarded if you think bitfinex has paid shills
bitfinex wont go anywhere for a long long time
but why am i wasting my time here biz is retarded anyways

They really don't need them because they have an army of dishonest people willing to throw away all reason to keep this ponzi rolling

Hope bitfinex burns usdt coins, when btc fully recovered.

To be fair I'd shill for bitfinex, as long as they were paying me in something other than tether.

nobody cares fag

I don't care if they print 100 billion tether a day as long as my portfolio is green.

You guys really are transparent

Okay. It's poinless to argue with morons FUDing because they sold at the bottom. All the evidence needed is in CMC.

Just keep holding your stupid fiat, idiots. See you in the next ATH.

someone explain if I am wrong but couldn't the banks be putting in big money to buy up the bottom and so the tethers created are from big deposits?

At which point does the supply of tether get so ridiculous that we are forced to accept that there is no possible way bitfinex could be holding that much fiat in their bank accounts?

>tether meme
No evidence at all and thinking banks aren't taking advantage of the investment. K user. If tether falls, than we just invest in other coins and stabilize the market that way and banks/exchanges can't make the money they are making.

listen to me carefully Veeky Forums. there is nothing wrong with the idea of tether, or a dollar-backed currency. there's nothing wrong with bitfinex buying tethers to meet demand. i would even argue that there's nothing wrong with bitfinex wash trading to pump the price.

here's the problem: this has been going on for months, and there is still no legal documentation to prove that this dollar-pegged currency is backed by anything. this means that investors are pumping money into a system without asking whether the system is a house of cards being propped up with counterfeit. Veeky Forums is one of the very few places that actually care about this. if you can't see why this is a problem, i'll explain it to you: people are so blinded by greed in this market that when fraud may be occurring right in front of their eyes which threatens the entire thing, people willfully ignore it. that's the problem. willful ignorance. if tether doesn't fuck you over, something else will.

Bitfinex has been blacklisted by the banks for a very long time.

>Veeky Forums is one of the very few places that actually care about this.

>no legal documentation to prove that this dollar-pegged currency is backed by anything
Don't you think the earlier banks bailing out is a sign that it is legit and they could've found a new backing? Tether has held above 90% cash out since today. I just think it has some major bank/financial institutions backing them now because it just makes sense. The market is young to do that shit, eventually it will tire out unless they are actually making ridiculous profit off of it and covering for future dips/crashes until crypto itself stabilizes.
This.

where else in the cryptocurrency community do you see this being constantly debated? a few posts here and there does not justify the amount of risk posed to crypto. a nytimes and bloomberg article is not enough. the entire community should be demanding regular public audits every month.