I told you so many times biz. Did you listen? It's 6x from ico now

I told you so many times biz. Did you listen? It's 6x from ico now.

/biz gonna miss on this, this is building my stack really fast, next 100x, just like PRL

get fucked anons

What is this runescape shitcoin?

unironically bought 100k of this shit yesterday

this gon be good

>Mfw bought in 2 hours ago
Mooning already

Ethorse

I shilled it the last few days. You got in on my thread?

>$400k volume
this hasn't even started yet ;)

Thanks, user, for this.
Got it a few days ago when I first saw one of these types of posts here.
And people say there's nothing good on biz. All the money that I've made has been due to biz leads.

How much of a moon left? 5x? 10x? This legit might be the next cryptokitties.

i thought you said in your last thread that you sold

What backyard chink site is this being traded on?

Thanks user.
I'm the Crypton00bie who was being cockblocked by Coinbase and couldn't send ETH over to buy when it was down to 14 cents a coin. I managed to send some over by splitting into 3 small transactions and buy at 17 cents a coin but didn't get to put as much as I wanted into it. Still glad with how it's growing through, and don't think I got in TOO late. Will monitor it and hopefully be able to put more in after the next dip.

Thanks a lot, dude.

He did. He is a filthy lying street shitting pajeet.

wtf is this shit, pajeet horses?

Price predictions?
>inb4 0

interesting

Realistically $0.80 EOY

Don't take this seriously btw, I'm crypton00b

I larped to keep the thread alive.

I'm glad you got in eventually.

pls sir dnt be so mean

$1 is a 100m cap which is quite realistic

>Ethorse
just dropped 0.1 eth for shits and gigs

Still safe to jump in?

interesting

You'll be a stable master one day.
People asked the same question yesterday and look how it went. If you don't mind it possibly going sideways/dipping a bit then yes. Long term lots of upside

It's at ATH so may wanna hold off a little for it to take a small dip or something.

You think I'm lying or something? I shilled ethorse on day one, why would I sell them?

I just feel so fucking stupid. I was FOR sure going to go onto this one today after I got home from work, but then ICX started acting moony and I watched it bounce around for an hour and a half instead of jumping onto HORSE.

Fuck me. Going after the big coins is a joke. It's the smaller shitcoins where the real money is. I need to learn this.

ed

no shit retard
big market cap coins have already mooned duh

Try to write down what you're planning to do. It helps with stuff like this. I feel bad for you user but just like I said there's still lots of growing room for HORSE.

HORSEY THREAD?

haha i Just thought my anonymous horse buddy left. presale guy here

>when a shitcoin named ethorse that raised only 4 mils and with a website that is clearly a parody of metamask has a better whitepaper than coins ranked in the top 50

fairly accurate description of ethorse