I took the most updated chart of bitcoin value, flipped it vertically and horizontally...

I took the most updated chart of bitcoin value, flipped it vertically and horizontally, and placed it above the original chart. It sort of fits like a jigsaw puzzle, is there a reason for this or just confirmation bias?

The lower half is the original chart up to now.

Congrats on nearly understanding gradeschool geometry.

Wow this is probably the worst post of the week

This is excellent b8

seriously. how baked are you right now?
>pic related, it's OP

Biz is the smartest and richest board

nono it's interesting, it's mirroring its movements, it formed a pattern that aligned with itself

come on

wtf just bought 100k thanks

OP you should expand on this and make a large installation art piece and put it on display to normies to lull them into a false sense of security in investing into the crypto markets so that we can have more moon missions.
You'll be like a modern day Davinci or Van Gough

Just sold 100k thanks

big if true

here look, i drew another one and it comes nothing close. keep in mind that both are completely aligned and centered in the same way. everyone who traded bitcoin collectively made an invaluable artwork!!!!

this was drawn at complete random, bitcoin was drawn with collective subconscious thought

Kek I still can't believe this post exists

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

Mmm mmm no no no

Or an AI "living" on the blockchain. Wat?

i'm not crazy, look at the nudges at the end and the beginning! it's the same fucking nudge that happened months ago when this whole thing started. THE SAME NUDGE. why, why tell me is the dump the inverse of the pump, the proportions are absolutely fucking staggering. bitcoin is surely the most heavily traded BEING in the world, collective FUD and FOMO has created something... perfect

BLOCKCHAIN
AI

do you not realize it? if you can identify the peak of a pump that is heavily traded, you can get indicators of future movement by inversing it!!!! seriously, coming back with you in a bit

Google elliot waves and youll understand why

This is bitcoin, remember that day when bitcoin hit 20k? let's say you assumed that to be the peak of a head and shoulder pattern, then you drew a line up to that point. then you copy that line, flip it vertical and horizontal, and what you end up with is this. a little peek into the future

this is good for bitcoin

I did the same thing to bitcoin in 2016, the dip is directly proportional to the peak. it was paid back in full

Here is the same bitcoin perioud, but here i pretend to be at the peak without knowing the rest. I then flip it horizontally and vertically, and after that I align it with the curve leading up to it. Dip ends up at the exact actual dip. This worked if you assumed the peak, which you can if you see it dip heavily.

Here it is pre-aligned

Too late, I know your secrets Schlomo

Bitcoin november pump

November 2015

Look at the upper and lower lines, do they not look similar. Do they not look similar at certain key points, even when they are far away from each other within the encompassed timeline?

Some clarification