EASIEST x100 RIGHT NOW

>owned by established forex platform FXPIG
>aims at bringing security and ease of use to normies, but also offers advanced tools and investment options
>will offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits/withdrawals including to cash via debit cards
>actively seek licensing and following regulations
>on top of crypto trading offers crypto ETFs and following token asset managers' performance
>all fees paid using their native token COIN, percentage of COINs are burned, 20% ot FXPIG and CoinMetro profits go to buy back COINs

Flash is now open for a limited time!
Use coinmetro.info for 2.5% extra bonus

Password for the flashsale is: 2damoon

Review: hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

I used your code and I never got the bonus...

what code, pajeet. where did I give a code?

your coinmetro.info refferal link

I'm sure you made a purchase in the 4 minutes since my post and it went through. Nice try troll

Yup I did make a purchase and I didn't recieve a bonus

Cuz your order has not gone through yet. Once it's confirmed and completed you will get your coins + the bonus.

is there a minimum buy in?

0.1 ETH or equivalent

how much are these tokens going to be worth after the ico

Price goes up 0.01 eur for every 50M sold. Right now it sits at 0.11, so at the end of the ICO it will be 0.15

If the 50M of the flash sale sell out today, the main token sale that begins on feb 21 will start at 0.12

Do you know what the circulating supply is?

What's their projected working product date?

300M

another 200M will be kept in reserves for a total supply of 500M

Roadmap here

Exchange beta in April
Debit card July

Are there any countries that don't require identification?

Looks like UK and US locations require IDs to be submitted before coins will be released?

This is under my radar for a while now. the flash sale is pushing me to just pull the trigger.. how long does it last??

end of March

24H
48 mil left

Thanks

no. KYC is not required during the flash sale but you will have to complete it eventually in order to get your coins. it will be required in all countries where it operates

FUCKKKKKKK I WANNA BUY COINS BUT IM FROM THE US

GODDAMN ACTUALLY WISH I WAS A FUCKIN PAJEET

Everyone will have to complete KYC, not just US and UK residents.

Also, they are working to get an exemption from SEC so burgers can participate in the ICO. If not, all burgers will be refunded fully in the exact amount of crypto they deposited.

Bro, I used incognito mode, will your referral code still work?

FWIW I signed up through your referral

I'm not sure. The referral relies on cookies, so maybe not. Unless you went through my referral inside incognito mode.

I will be vex if it doesn't apply.

What's that 136% bonus they'res saying?

anyone not seeing there coins not show up on the site? transaction from mew sucess

Give it time. It will show up.

the 136% bonus just means that at the end of the ICO the price will be 136% of the current one or in other words 0.15 cents. There won't be any extra coins

just bought a shitload, used your referral link. now to start shilling this elsewhere

This pleases me

why does this seem like a scam hmmmmm

WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY TOKENS???

Never lol

when your transaction goes through

For 2.5% extra bonus:

you can use OP's referral link:
coinmetro.info

or mine:
coinmetro.biz

2DAMOON

my wallet says its done but in their website its pending

Don't worry, it will resolve. Go to @coinmetroupdates on Telegram and listen to the latest voice message from Kevi regarding this issue.

It's a webhook issue. If the transaction confirms in etherscan, you're good to go

>not for US residents
well shit

I like the idea but there's no working product atm at time of capital request... my moneys go elsewhere pajeey

that's fine

this is the comfiest webm

bought the ICO. Waiting for them to get cleared by American gov so can buy more

ICO is on 21 feb

bump

Come on pajeets, 10 million gone in 3 hours!!! 40 million left