Why the fuck haven't you bought a comfy hodl of HORSE Veeky Forums?

Why the fuck haven't you bought a comfy hodl of HORSE Veeky Forums?

>100m circulating, 125m total
>$0.25 and on the rise, was just at $0.18 a few hours ago
>First decentralized betting system based on the same betting principle as horse racing
>bet on the price of BTC, LTC, ETH in the future
>product release in just a few weeks at most
>testnet already active

but wait, it gets better

>100% (yes, 100%) of profits will be shared with token owners
>they take 5% of daily volume as profit (HUGE compared to other profit sharing tokens)

10,000 HORSE at just a 10m/day betting volume would make you just a bit over $18,000 a year.

Buy now while we're still under $1

Strapped on and ready to ride this horse to the moon

These biztards don't understand the power of dividend payouts
Let them stay poor

This is the next PRL, imo. We'll see a massive spike within a week or two at most, if not within a few days

"Where is the etyh that I deposited into IDEX? It's been an hour and it isn't there. IT doesn't show up in my wallet.

PLS STOP SHILLING UNTIL MY ORDER GOES THRU

lol comfiest pick this year so far,
got in slightly above ico price

my stables are full

hated memes befor but unironically love this shit

think i will never ever let them ride free

>implying i don't have 15 eth worth

ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES

This has more potential than pearl imo. Working product that will work immediately when they launch next month that people will actually spend money on immediately. Not just a fucking whitepaper and promises

Skipped over the silly meme's of this coin the last couple days. Finally sat down and actually took a look at it. This is going to be awesome! A working Product that us crypto lovers can use. Don't miss the ride. And make sure to HODL because the dividends are going to be crazy! Missed the 18 cent mark a couple hours ago because some pajeet shilled it while I was waiting for my order to go through.

honestly theyre probably buying that tel shit

ed with 45 gas
whats the problem?

Guys I sent my eth to the wallet on Idex account but it isn't showing up. It even says the Etherscan passed. Where the fuck is my Eth? Did I just get scammed?

took a couple mins to show up for me

It's been an hour...

Getting on the ico whitelist in the last few hours before it closed is already feeling like winning the lottery. Don't even care about the token price desu, once daily betting hits levels comparable to ETH volume on a top 20 exchange, I'm just going to start planning my retirement and live off the quarterly dividends.

Man I was so fucking salty that the public sale ended in literally 5 seconds. I pressed the button as soon as it hit 0 and didn't get it, it was THE FIRST ICO I ever actually wanted to get into and I still couldn't get it. I had 20 ETH ready too, if I got in I would have ~ $120,000 worth in tokens right now. So mad, I don't think I'll ever get over such a missed opportunity

Did you deposit from your wallet to IDEX wallet?

I found it. Insane that I have to spend 40$ just to deposit it though. What the hell?

Was waiting for my buy order to be filled. It was quite for about an hour before then the order book blew up and my order kept getting out bid.

If you dont get over it it'll just get in the way of the next opportunity, user.

I'm assuming you mean gas? I paid less the a buck for transfer fees. Transferring off you'll get docked horse.

but user, u could have bought slightly above ico when it hit ed, first few retards were actually selling at 6-7 cent

When? I was one of the first people to buy on ED, I bought at 0.0001, the lowest order I saw for any sizable amount was like 0.000085, but that's still 1.5x ICO price. I mean I got in low, but still, I could have gotten even lower

maybe on idex then, watched both, idex chat is hilarious sometime

don't stress urself about that

if i thought about what i could have done in crypto or what i did'nt while i wanted but decided not to......

i would be pissing on supermodels every day