It's not to late to get on the most undervalued coin on the market

It's not to late to get on the most undervalued coin on the market

we mooning

Hype

Who else scooped this up big time on the dip? Feelin good right now

$200-$250 EOY and that's a conservative estimate.

I'm hype as fuck this is best pick ive ever made

>daaps
>ethereum
dropped

cannot handle real world transactions and extremely costly, going nowhere scam coin pump n dump

I bought 39 at 18k sats am I gonna make it?

durr

correction when

risky nigga
they could announce something huge at any moment

Ethereum and it’s ERC20 derivatives cannot run any real-world applications because the network can only process ~7 to ~14 transactions per second and is at times charging $0.30—$0.70 per transaction while only becoming more expensive due to network congestion.

Nice future.

dont make me fomo like this bro

LOL

>peanut_brainlet.bmp

there it is lel

if you did some research you'd already be balls deep into it

ethereum will probably die then
btc will slowly die too
but others will replace
will you buy the bottom anons?

Someone pls refute I am scared

just looking at the market cap and circulation total alone you can tell this is going to be at least a $100 coin, regardless of the innovative tech

Thats exactly what RLC solves though...

I was reading about it earlier, I didn't expect liftoff to be now

They won some competition at Bitcoin Miami tonight

just wait until this coin goes pos in may!

oh shit, source? I believe it

he is FUDing the problem that RLC will solve, it is actually hilarious. can't wait to see his face when this hits Pluto. He is probably a stinky linky.

since you're new i'll help you.
when by 2020 ethereum will be able to process > visa scale transactions with all nodes being cell phones. i'm not trolling you. dyor, but the answers are plasma, sharding, and zksnarks.

I used to shill the shit out of this coin back when it was 50 cents, fuck it feels good to get retribution

> all brown id's

Yeah, no.

no, he's fudding basic transaction scalability, not intensive compute resources for dapps. much different things. there is no solution except iexec and sonm (kek) for this. golemn is focused on rendering, nothing else.

ya man, it rewrites the ethereum network

>the absolute state of ERC20 derivatives

vaporware there is a reason lots of coins are ditching Ethereum Network

ARE WE STILL MOONING? LOL FUCK YEA

I can end your moon instantly.
By buying.

No you retard. It reduces the amount of transactions necessary by executing computations off chain

This cloud computing coin is blockchain agnostic right? Can I use it to run on ARKVM smart contracts/etc??? Or just ERC20 dapps???

This is only 6% of my portfolio but I want more. If it dips again I'll quadruple my holding. Otherwise I'll at least double it

Veeky Forums thread pops up stops mooning and dips gg

come on now... that's crazy