Turtlecoin(TM) is a trustless...

Turtlecoin(TM) is a trustless, decentralized cryptohabitat where each turtle can connect through atomic swaps to each shell in the ecosystem. Once a turtle hatches and returns to the sea, that turtle then becomes a node on the blockchain that will enable the next gen of turtles to be mined. The fee for transferring turtles is only one leaf of lettuce, and by holding turtles you will be able to receive dividends via the the Turtle Network which will add up to real lettuce in your shell. The shell acts as an encrypted html wallet and cannot be broken, tampered with or changed. Turtlecoin's team of developers has created an entirely new protocol. This coin is backed by a real asset, turtles, and will be a store of value as turtles are one of the oldest creatures on the planet, predating man by 50 million years. Turtles aren't going anywhere folks, this is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$.00048

Is that true? I just now actually looked at their website and, wow this is a shitcoin if I ever saw one. I think my idea is actually better.

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
down to $.00036

trtl is poppin' off

I'd barely call it an exchange but hey man it's a start right?

so I have ~$30 worth, kinda neat I guess?

>tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
Would love to get in on something this cheap if it actually looked like a good product. Unfortunately I have looked at the website and it just basically says "Faster than bitcoin! Secure! Privacy!" I don't see anything special. I would however invest in a real turtle.

could turn into a lot more if they manage to get on a real exchange sometime soon

300k TRTL MARINE REPORTING IN SIR

ha you're not wrong but they main dev seems to knwo enough about to market that it could make some people a quick buck here or there

Is it even still worth mining? I got 70k when I first mined overnight but I tried again a couple days ago and only got about 10k in the same amount of time. Seems like it's not worth it anymore.

$6.75 a day at 600 H/s.... its aight

When this hits 10c will I be happy at my turtles or hate myself for not buying more.

>10c
Shoot for 1c desu. 10c is never going to happen.

EVERYONE WHO DOESNT BUY IN IS A FAGGOT NO WAY TO GO BUT UP MOTHERFUCKERS

get in faggots we're driving to the moon

I’ve seen scammier more vaporware coins hit a 300-400 million market cap which at current supply is what 10c would put it at I think it’s wihin possibility.

do your idea, we're all looking for a fresh new coin to mine

its $6.75 today. This shit will blow the fuck up once it hits a real exchange.

thats what I'm hoping

Stop shelling this shit! It's already at fucking 4 sats, and I'm tryna accumulate more at 2, this is a scam coin! The miner will impose a keylogger on your system and you'll lose everything. SELLLLLLLL