Does nobody else see the writing on the wall? This is going to be THE Crypto of China in a few months

Does nobody else see the writing on the wall? This is going to be THE Crypto of China in a few months.

Yeah the walls are poison to moonboys but is there any crypto that has the connections and backing that VeChain does at this point that doesn't have a > 50B market cap?

How is everyone not already invested in another ETH level bullrun but twice as big because the market has gotten so much bigger.

>in a few months
try weeks

any speculation on its price in the log run?

Shhhh I'm trying to accumulate you guys are ruining my fucking gains

Anyone else remember waltcucks? They’re probably all dead now from suicide. All in on ven btw

I have 15k so happy with my strength node. However I'm sorely tempted to sell them all if wanchain starts low, multiply my investment there, then come back with enough for the 50k node. Sounds like a dangerous idea but could pay off right?

The day you sell is the day they announce pboc and that they're launching a mission to mars

$100-140 eoy very possible. Minimum $50. It's not for moon boys though it will be steady growth not 10x overnight

This. Kek

Unironically $100-500

200 EOY
1000$ 2020

If it hits 500 this year I'll get a tramp stamp tattoo of the logo. 500 in maybe 3 years

Tempted to dump all my alts into this.. probably still won't have enough for a node but I'll be kinda close

doesn't know about achain

This.

When this breaks out, it will be going 500% within a week.

why is OP shilling this?
literally no point.

This shit will moon regardless of shills, it’s not the worst kept secret in crypto. Years from now that hottie selling you that Tesla Roadster will be asking you OMG how did you know VEN was the investment of 2018? Don’t tell her it was Veeky Forums user, also please fuck the brains out of her she deserves it.

this shit is heavily shilled on reddit too
its kinda disturbing actually

>Does nobody else see the writing on the wall?

Literally everybody and their grandma is invested in VEN. Why are you making it sound like a secret?

This shit is due for a correction in the next few days. You know it to be true.