Does anyone swing trade crypto?

Does anyone swing trade crypto?

I started a few hours ago with 900 bucks and I've done a few trades and so far my strategy is going well. I'm not sure why it's frowned upon. I use boll bands and rsi to swing trade 5 min intervals and I've been doing alright.

Does anyone else here day/swing trade? For those who didn't do well. How did you fail if you observed the TA and relevant indicators? Did shit just crash suddenly?

it's free money dude, enjoy your lambos

>For those who didn't do well?
Greed. Spent hours monitoring for not a lot, frankly. It's cumulative, but I rather do other shit and make big trades.

I've made 5 buy/sell orders in a few hours but only aimed to cover my binance fees and come out with a percentage or 2. Did you try to close at the EMA point?

Im a brainlet, how do i trade? How much more profit does it make than just buy and hold?

I've swing traded securities on eToro but the massive gains some people get from holding is staggering. I'm just applying the same strategy I'm familiar with

Bumping to see if I'm alone on this

I always factor in fees when trading, so when I trade the fees are covered

I use 50 day mva, I just held cuz greed. I'll get back into it, just nice to chill for a bit.

Nothing wrong with it, I automate it. Might as well get more of whatever im hodling right?

Some coins you swing, some coins you hodl

But in all honesty, buying low and selling high is way less effort and way more gains. So it depends on your trading style.

I've looked into gunbot but some have said that if it goes wild or you make a wrong input you'll lose everything in a matter of seconds.

What bot do you use? What are your daily profits?

Don't try, just hold. you will get rekt

>I use boll bands and rsi to swing trade 5 min intervals and I've been doing alright.
I have no idea what the fuck you just said.

FUN is a good coin to swing trade because it is usually just going up and down +-50 to 100 sats all day pretty predictably.

>swing trade 5 min intervals
k

I was swing trading DBC -> BNTY -> BTC -> repeat cycle a while ago when they had some nice fluctuations. It was probably easier because KuCoin was a newer exchange so there were less chink bots. Was getting nice 4-7cent swings on ~~.50cent and ~~.70cent coins. But that's about it.

Wrote my own, depends on the coin and the strategy. Sideways markets are the easiest to automate accumulation with. Today I upped my total eth volume by 8%.

I used Bollinger bands and relative strength index indicators on a 5 minute chart

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums
god damn, we've been infested with small dick 17 year olds who want easy cash.

I still have no idea what you said, but now I'm going to google it.

>Veeky Forums in 2018

Are you fucking dum nigga biz has always been like this.

Pic related.

Look at enj/eth on binance right now if you want good studying material

Close on Ema (google it)

Does this mean buying right after flash crashes?

OP how do you sell at higher levels when alot of the time, no one buys at that price?

>only has been trading for a few hours
>thinks hes going to continue be "doing alright"
>loses everything in a week

I'm trying to learn.

It's psychological. That's what those indicators tell you. It's a lot to explain but if you research what the purpose of certain indicators are. It's ok

I've been trading for the last 8 years. I just got my first ethereum. I made this thread to see if there actually is a stark difference between swing trading crypto vs other traditional investment. Don't be mean