Am I going to regret selling? Be real with me biz I just want to make some money for my future...

Am I going to regret selling? Be real with me biz I just want to make some money for my future. what should I put it into?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0PT0txfPgki
svgur.com/i/52w.svg
vocaroo.com/i/s1tLXJLZ3CUR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's thinking about selling now
Thats like selling ETH at 3 bucks.

anything but LINK

VEN, LINK,NEO.

Don't sell sir:
vocaroo.com/i/s0PT0txfPgki

Yes user sell now, then post your tears in 2 years.

I got all 3 bro

SmartMoney has been selling to accumulate the shadow fork

Where the fuck you get this from

>vocaroo.com/i/s0PT0txfPgki
hahaha I want to $100 of LINK right now

Not a single serious soul on this website. First the Jews take my land and now they take my money.

It's going to be like ETH, dude. About 6 months of slow growth and sideways action, then another couple months of slow upward motion, then the moon.

But the oracle problem is just a NEO joke from the matrix

If user thinks selling LINK now is a smart decision so he can make money on other coins/tokens then go ahead and let him. He can watch it unfold infront of him later and regret his life.

>SmartMoney has been selling to accumulate the shadow fork
Which shadow fork? There have been like 12 confirmed shadow forks already. One of them even has a vector logo in svg format, so you know it has to be serious: svgur.com/i/52w.svg

yes

At how much $$$ should you start diversifying? Poorfar so I'm 100% in linkies so far.

Why do I feel like all of us LINK holders are going to get so fucking burned soon...

be mindful of your thoughts, anakin, they betray you

I got a very embarrassing question to ask. Feel free to ignore.
How will LINK price increase after everyone is on the game? It's not like more linkies can be mined. Assuming our project succeeds, how do we profit out of it? By tricking FOMOers into buying at ath?

Don't do it stinky linkie, I have the high ground.

vocaroo.com/i/s1tLXJLZ3CUR

I have a bad feeling about this... It's not about the mission, user. It's something.. . elsewhere.... Elusive.

What the fuck are you talking about, how does mining increase the price?

Supply and demand mofo.

Don't worry user. That is just your faggoty thoughts trying to figure out if you want dicks in your butt or not. I have 100% positive vibes and thoughts about Link. It is the comfiest I've ever felt in my life. Link is going to change my life.

Thank you for showing me the light namasensei

With mining more people can trade, speculate and drive the demand up.
But what about linkies? The limit is extremely low. What if everyone just holds and nobody sells. How will the price rise (other than daytraders scamming people).

The advanced irony of /pol/ trying to give Indians credit for the best investment of 2018

I just hold this now because the link FUD is the funniest shit I've read in years. When there's this much autism concentrated on a project you know it has to be good

Friendly reminder SWIFT doesn't even plan on using distributed ledger technology for another 4-5 years.

Discord giveaway, don't have to engage in chat, just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100.

discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

>like swift is only company to use chainlink

POO

This is a clever way to stack referrals for your pnd group user

New documents this year revealed SWIFT is speeding things up due to competitive pressure.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>new documents
Source?

both of these are gold

sell it user. this shit is going nowhere. its just a json parser. blockhain doesnt need outside data, outside data needs blockchain. fuck chainlink. trx will make link obsolete.

I thank bit connect is be were it at

Chainlink's contract with SWIFT is in shambles. They shadowforked it about a month ago, it was confirmed on the other forums. Working with Sergey was, according to the experience of someone I spoke to, "like straining shit through a straw." He's slow, incompetent, and has spent the past 4 months on vacation. If you aren't holding the shadowforked SWIFT token right now, consider yourself a victim to Sergey's scam.

Right now he's backpacking in Thailand, gambling his 32 million ICO dollars away in smoky cigar ladyboy parlor backroom and being spotted MULTIPLE times at McDonald's there. They stopped paying rent on the nail salon office. They don't give a fuck. Rory is just buying time, Jason has moved on to different, more ambitious projects.

You all got JOOSTED, CONEECTD, rekd pretty much I'd say. Sell now.

Stfu imposter.

This is the most advanced form of FUD currently on the market for LINK.

And if it shakes any link holders out of the game, they don't deserve to make it anyway...

LINK was once a hopeful project, but after the SIBOS event it flopped. Now the LINK token has been accumulated by a coordinated group of whales that has been making cartoons about it and posting on Veeky Forums and other sites. Anyone who's been on Veeky Forums for more than a month knows this. It was a great idea with a great prospective partership, but it just didn't pan out. I'm sorry. I bet some of the shills are even oldtime biztards that bought the ICO. I wanted to believe, and even bought in at 25c, but the TA and everything else adds up. The cup and handle was created by bots. I wouldn't be surprised if LINK surpasses ATH just to lure more people into the fake TA... just to dump on you all

You're making me want to sell.

The one where they announced they're going into testing with 35 banks and giving a final report in November with a quote to stay competitive.

Based pajeet, fuck.

when you realize its' actually a cool pajeet posting on Veeky Forums

The amount of FUD around Link only makes me hold it tighter

Just liquidated every other coin i had and bought link.